Not really sure if that will solve the problem, care to explain a little more how this works?
I can not explain very well in this part of cheats you would have to talk to the owner he is from Brazil and sells in the Free Market, it is safe today game usually in the GC.
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
Not really sure if that will solve the problem, care to explain a little more how this works?
More life than I restart the computer I have to do a procedure that he taught me to change the HWID (this only if I go to play in the GC), I execute the program he passed me and it is simply this .. and I play normally.

I can not explain very well in this part of cheats you would have to talk to the owner he is from Brazil and sells in the Free Market, it is safe today game usually in the GC.
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---

More life than I restart the computer I have to do a procedure that he taught me to change the HWID (this only if I go to play in the GC), I execute the program he passed me and it is simply this .. and I play normally.

Interesting. I have never seen an HWID Spoofer working like that.

HWID spoofers are not enough to ub you for any league so you need reformat your PC, change HDD , new IP and more things to be safe.