How's your LC experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey there,

I can't be anything but thrilled when transitioning over to LC after hearing so many positive testimonials from other communities and watching countless hours of frag videos and comparing unique community aspects and features as opposed to my cheat provider - switching over has probably been my best decision yet, even though I still haven't used the cheat myself. Currently waiting on being upgraded though!

So, how has your guys experience been with LC thus far? I'm just interested in order to pass some time and hype myself up for when I get to play with the cheats.

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
PC
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Got myself to fpl, then LC earned my some money on many lans. LC is love LC is life. Welcome brother to the glory hole of all cheating:D

Reactions: 1 user
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Got myself to fpl, then LC earned my some money on many lans. LC is love LC is life. Welcome brother to the glory hole of all cheating:D
Well, I don't doubt it. I'm definitely planning on preparing myself for an upcoming LAN in the next couple of months, excited for that!

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
3 months with LC and i never change this cheat on different i stay here as long as this forum will be working :) You make the best decision on Internet bro :)

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
PC
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well, I don't doubt it. I'm definitely planning on preparing myself for an upcoming LAN in the next couple of months, excited for that!
Good luck:D Going to a lan at saturday to sunday, then on sunday I am going to a lanparty in Spain ( Of all places here in this world )

Reaction score
Swag Level :
3 months with LC and i never change this cheat on different i stay here as long as this forum will be working :) You make the best decision on Internet bro :)
For sure! Thank you very much.

Good luck:D Going to a lan at saturday to sunday, then on sunday I am going to a lanparty in Spain ( Of all places here in this world )
Thanks, hoping to purchase a personalized configuration and getting situated with all the features and what not relatively soon.

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
do you use public Lc or do you have private ?

Status
Not open for further replies.