How you need to play to win round with LC stack

Aim on mouse5 only without any esp or trigger is trigger with delay 0. :troll:

not get banned Kappa banned for cheating 09/12/2016 - 09/12/2018, pls don't say you raged cuz you are not @thegame to rage on faceit with 1.4 kd xD
I have aboslutely no idea what youre trying to say, maybe your friend google translator could help you reprhase. If youre talking about my faceit ban then yes I did rage last couple of days in the month with thegame to secure his #1 position in ladder.

Exactly 84 days ago, you were on this rage acc
Edit: we should probably stop the thread hijacking
Pls use your brain and remove that steam acc link!!!
Edit: optimistic cuz i think you have brain? or what?!

Last edited:
@Jeff Didn't i tell you to stop posting links to steam profiles? Please stop doing that... Link removed.

@Jeff Didn't i tell you to stop posting links to steam profiles? Please stop doing that... Link removed.
#1 Great job, the link is still visible in sebus's reply
#2 Since when are helpers allowed to lack basic understanding of English language?
lmao this forum is a joke
nice edit btw

Last edited:
#1 Great job, the link is still visible in sebus's reply
#2 Since when are helpers allowed to lack basic understanding of English language?
lmao this forum is a joke
nice edit btw

Dude almost all of your posts are complaining, what a fucking twat, boy came outta nowhere and started raging for no reason at all, you're the one who linked a steam profile so stop being this arrogant

Last edited:
I playing againts many LC users on MMs and a lot of them raging as fuck :/ I hates when sombody using tb :(

I playing againts many LC users on MMs and a lot of them raging as fuck :/ I hates when sombody using tb :(
Yes, I'm very sad when somebody using aimbot trigger esp everytime and you cant peek

How do you know they are LC users? I dont think Ive met someone from LC in mm, yet im sure Ive met alot of people from a*mw*re and the other shit hacks that looks obvious when you watch the demo.

How do you know they are LC users? I dont think Ive met someone from LC in mm, yet im sure Ive met alot of people from a*mw*re and the other shit hacks that looks obvious when you watch the demo.
Cus, i have this guys on my steam :D