How to link your LC Auth account and Forums Account | How to check remaining subscription days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apache

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
OMG i can't wait xDDD i want to play on faceit ... and one other question it works on Faceit anticheat client right ? And how do i know that my VIP is confirmed or smthin
Beta version works with AC, regular no.

You will see a badage under your nickname "VIP" and obviously you will get an email from Jimster.

SwaggyBacon

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
OMG i can't wait xDDD i want to play on faceit ... and one other question it works on Faceit anticheat client right ? And how do i know that my VIP is confirmed or smthin
Currently the public version does not support the FaceIt client anticheat yet. You'll receive and email from Jimster when you're activated.

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
nope it doesnt work on faceit ac rn(faceit ac is in beta tests now)
You will get email (on your payment mail)from jim with all info
Edit:fck im sooo slow:okay:

kartoza

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ????????????? I bought leaguecheats to use on faceit anticheat omg ... i cant get refund ? OMG OMG OMG OMG :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW :mad:@ faciet requests me anticheaet omg RIP i just bought for faceit ... then why its called leaguecheats omg

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ????????????? I bought leaguecheats to use on faceit anticheat omg ... i cant get refund ? OMG OMG OMG OMG :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW :mad:@ faciet requests me anticheaet omg RIP i just bought for faceit ... then why its called leaguecheats omg
M8 dont be mad next time read https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/#CTAB-4
Ofc you cant get refund just cuz its not working on faceit ac:facepalm:

Reactions: Michelle

SantaS

MP Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello,
Please refer to the terms of use about our refund policy here.
12. Our policy is no refunds unless there is a specific physical hardware / software incompatibility for some reason. Not wanting to change variables for the setup procedure and not wanting to try the workarounds is not considered a hardware or software incompatibility.

SwaggyBacon

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/#CTAB-4 i read it and it didn't says that normal version doesnt supports faceit AC can u link me where can i see what anticheat supports normal version
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-cheats/ "non-League versions support: VAC2/VAC3/MM/FaceIT*(Server Sided AC)/ZenGaming*(Server Sided AC)/SMAC/PopFlash
[*]League versions support the above listed and additionally : CEVO*/Gfinity*(*unsupported atm)(EAC + AAC + myAC Support planned)
[*]Works in Fullscreen and Fullscreen Windowed"

kartoza

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
At least it support EAC nice -_-

SwaggyBacon

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
When CEVO will be availiable
At least it support EAC nice -_-
Cevo will be released after LC 3.0 public release afaik. The whole structure of how LC is sold will be very different by then. So only certain versions will support EAC. Also please don't double post thanks.

kartoza

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Why it's called leaguecheats then ? xDD no difference between nonleague and league subscribition ... RIP my money, other cheat providers that only supports VAC i played on faceit serverside and no ban, doesnt matter

SwaggyBacon

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Why it's called leaguecheats then ? xDD no difference between nonleague and league subscribition ... RIP my money, other cheat providers that only supports VAC i played on faceit serverside and no ban, doesnt matter
It's still a leaguecheat regardless of it currently supporting anticheats or not. It is planned in the future and is coming ASAP. But when you get banned with those other cheat providers who's the one really wasting their money?

kartoza

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You can get banned while playing MM on every cheat provider, not VAC but if guys report you u can be banned by OVERWATCH

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Gl with those providers ... all i can say lc is ud for 900 days any other providers can say that?

SwaggyBacon

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You can get banned while playing MM on every cheat provider, not VAC but if guys report you u can be banned by OVERWATCH
With LC, the chances of both VAC and OW bans are WAY lower than any other cheat provider. Do you know any cheat that is coming out with a bypass for at least 5 different client sided anticheats? I have yet to see one.

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Overwatch with lc ? No offence but you have to be rly retarded to get ow with lc...

mitobr

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you are able to get OW banned whit LC you should go back to vacware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)