How to beat bad kids with lc ft. BOT

realjitter

Aug 6, 2017
694707bdf83527ee4867cc279323ee7d.jpg

My friends PC crashed 2x on like round 7 and he abandoned. REKT these kids with aimbot + pixel esp.

Lets just say those kids were salty + may have been cheating as well(my team was calling them as cheats but lc was owning them so I couldn't tell)

It was an ez 4v5 (dont mind my shitty rank lol)

Not wanting to sound like a pretentious dick or anything but you can't really call them bad kids when you're MG2 at 301 wins, I mean, nice you got them and all but you were literally one of them until you bought LC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not wanting to sound like a pretentious dick or anything but you can't really call them bad kids when you're MG2 at 301 wins, I mean, nice you got them and all but you were literally one of them until you bought LC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I deranked to silver on purpose on that account. Got bored of that now im cheating my way back up the ranks. I was lem before I started deranking.
I get where you are coming from, but hey my team was saying they(dog + top frag) were sketchy so they may have been cheating too so who knows.

Damn, LOL still one of them till u bought LC .
This.
If you cant even play legit Supreme you where one of them and your probably using FoV 2~+ x).

You can instant learn: LC is not like that other bad cheat providers, nobody cares about kid stuff here.. and at the end you went 30 kills vs LEM / MGE NotLikeThis

I deranked to silver on purpose on that account. Got bored of that now im cheating my way back up the ranks. I was lem before I started deranking.
I get where you are coming from, but hey my team was saying they(dog + top frag) were sketchy so they may have been cheating too so who knows.
It's not to sound disrespectful or anything, but you guys did have the advantage with two LE's and 3 MGEs against 3 MG2s a DMG and MGE or whatever.
Grats on the kills and all but it was a justified raping from the getgo regardless of LC :D

It's not to sound disrespectful or anything, but you guys did have the advantage with two LE's and 3 MGEs against 3 MG2s a DMG and MGE or whatever.
Grats on the kills and all but it was a justified raping from the getgo regardless of LC :D

i wasnt on the team with the le's... im realjitter