how safe

Lex

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 31, 2016
how safe is the cheat to use on mains?

I asked the same question on a*mw*re and they said its very safe, but i know they have many vacs. Can you guys give me honest opinion?

Hey,
this Cheat is very safe from VAC.
Look at ToX hes using with a expensive Inventory to the Cheat ^^
so at all is the cheat safe to use.

//e:
And i heard the setup is pain in the ass here, is this true? how hard is it
No its not hard you have us and the Email then you buy from Jimster

Best regards,
AirMake

most of us play with lc on our main,at least i do
for the settings u can find on the settings section some already made for different res,and if u need any help to tweack someone will definetly help u here,or u can buy some good settings

From my side it is very safe for MM.

In comparison to other cheats the configuration needs some time and patience in the beginning, but if you are not a complete dumba... it is not that difficult.

I'm not going to repeat what everyone else said but they are correct and if you do purchase the cheat and you are worried about the set up there is many people who can help you set stuff up. (If you do purchase PM me and I'll help you out)

Kind regards and hope to see you in the community, Koon.

@Lex
this cheat hasn't been detected sense march of 2015 and even then like only 1/3 of the players got banned if you don't feel safe of course you don't have to but id say most Lc members play with it on there main and feel safe doing so even a lot of players play with hundred or even thousands of dollar inventories and the security is just constantly being worked on at this point to so you can make up your mind from that