How legit does LC look? (real-time video)

albanerendk

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 1, 2015
recorded in real-time(no demo).

@Jimster480 when I use Teamviewer my mouse is laggy as hell. How do you do this? Kappa

Settings
8 supersmooth, 15 smooth on 4:3 resolution, 2.5 sens, 1.80 fov.

Reactions: FD^GoD
looks super legit. dafuk

you got ur full settings posted somewehre else?
I don't, sorry. I change my settings so often and experience new things you know. I'm still trying to find my style I guess. If you need help let me know cus

Cool i playing on pistols with 1.90 fov, 17 s and 7 ss and i dont see locks this show how strong is that cheat! :)

Cool i playing on pistols with 1.90 fov, 17 s and 7 ss and i dont see locks this show how strong is that cheat! :)
yeah, honestly I should consider using 7 ss. It gets me more clicks, while still looking very legit on demos.

Sometimes I just click so many and get called out obviously, and it fucks with my head :p :D

do you know a trick to ignore this? obviously im not gonna get banned, because LC looks so nice.

however, what would a face-it admin do, if he saw you click a lot of people, however it looked legit. but you do it consistently, and get reported consistently. would they have no choice but to say I'm legit?

help me bro <3

yeah, honestly I should consider using 7 ss. It gets me more clicks, while still looking very legit on demos.

Sometimes I just click so many and get called out obviously, and it fucks with my head :p :D

do you know a trick to ignore this? obviously im not gonna get banned, because LC looks so nice.

however, what would a face-it admin do, if he saw you click a lot of people, however it looked legit. but you do it consistently, and get reported consistently. would they have no choice but to say I'm legit?

help me bro <3
Kill 2 with hs using deagle and later dont use aimkey its simple , but help avoid ban :) as long as you havent got shakes etc you are safe.

help me bro <3
When u have legit acc + skins = no way to ban.

recorded in real-time(no demo).

@Jimster480 when I use Teamviewer my mouse is laggy as hell. How do you do this? Kappa

Settings
8 supersmooth, 15 smooth on 4:3 resolution, 2.5 sens, 1.80 fov.

I have my own version of teamviewer called JimControl and that's how i play for all you guys at once.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Reactions: spy0x