How does Ban HWID work?

Blaaant

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I know the ban of Gc and HWID, knowing that even creating another account I will be banned other times... which components of my computer should I change to be able to play with another account that is not banned? We know that the ban HWID and number that is a set of series of several components such as motherboard, processor ... will I be changing these components and removing hd and ssd I can play again?

Vazk3

LE
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I know the ban of Gc and HWID, knowing that even creating another account I will be banned other times... which components of my computer should I change to be able to play with another account that is not banned? We know that the ban HWID and number that is a set of series of several components such as motherboard, processor ... will I be changing these components and removing hd and ssd I can play again?
Yes replacing these can correct the issue, however sometimes you may be required to use a different Modem, and or router, as well as a new Windows Activation Key. This question could be better answered By @Jimster480. As I have not the full knowledge of the topic here, only what I have read and seen on the forum pages in the past.

rib

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
RAM, ssd, motherboard, ip address, windows serial and you should be able to play safe again

Blaaant

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sim, substituí-los pode corrigir o problema. No entanto, às vezes, pode ser necessário usar um modem e / ou roteador diferente, bem como uma nova chave de ativação do Windows. Esta pergunta poderia ser melhor respondida por [USER = 2] @ Jimster480 [/ USER]. Como não tenho o conhecimento completo do assunto aqui, apenas o que li e vi nas páginas do fórum no passado.
So, when I replace these components, I don't need to change the processor? I ended up seeing on a forum that they can't ban your GPU... is that true?

Zeifu

DMG
VIP
CSGO Pro League
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
At that point you might aswel sell the pc and build a new one ^_^

Blaaant

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Eu não acho que eu precisaria '' comprar outro computador '' Eu só gostaria de ter certeza que se eu mudar este equipamento resolveria isso ... neste caso seria ... placa-mãe, SSD ou processador e memórias RAM também estão incluídas neste caso?

kintony

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Eu não acho que eu precisaria '' comprar outro computador '' Eu só gostaria de ter certeza que se eu mudar este equipamento resolveria isso ... neste caso seria ... placa-mãe, SSD ou processador e memórias RAM também estão incluídas neste caso?
Não precisa trocar nem memoria ram nem processador. Troca a placa mãe, os ssds/hds e troca seu modem. Só isso.

Reactions: Blaaant