How could Joe get VAC and ESL banned when this cheat should be UD on both?

abbetappe

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 19, 2016
I'm going to buy LC but I got 1 question, and it's in the title. Could some1 explain?

Also let's say I want to play ESEA, do I just remove the client and then download it again when I don't want to play ESEA anymore?

Last edited:
This has been addressed already he was manually banned because he is a noob, Therefore he got VAC banned because he was banned on ESL.

The ESEA question i have no answer for sorry.

none really got a good answer, VAC doesn't ban u if u get ESL ban, they are 2 different companies. Also ESL could ban whoever they want and that doesn't mean VAC will do the same. Also s1mple got banned some yrs ago but he never recieved a VAC

For the ESL matter, I honestly think he didn't read the instructions on how to play ESL properly. That's why he got rekt. Given that he was banned on a stream and it was a clean bust, VAC just reacted to it because ppl would have cried about the fact, that he was banned live on stream but not by VAC. So it was a simple reaction to it. No other VAC bans are known so that should be "proof" enough for you. ;)