How can I not do +30 kills with LC?

xans

TRASH
Jun 26, 2017
proxy.php

I know my rank is supreme, yes, I'm a newbie, yes, I do have friends that are lower ranks unfortunately but they are my friends so it's fun playing with them.

I'm not using ESP, not even triggerbots, and still, I made those type of scores, it seems LC is too stronk even without those 2...

What should I do to prevent these stupid high scores? NotLikeThis

How about not running around with aimkey pressed 24/7? For me lc is meant to be small aim assist when I am in uncomfortable situtation, not substitution for own aiming lol

proxy.php

I know my rank is supreme, yes, I'm a newbie, yes, I do have friends that are lower ranks unfortunately but they are my friends so it's fun playing with them.

I'm not using ESP, not even triggerbots, and still, I made those type of scores, it seems LC is too stronk even without those 2...

What should I do to prevent these stupid high scores? NotLikeThis
you could lower your fov, increase smooth, and lower rcsfov

Pros play like this :megusta:

How about not running around with aimkey pressed 24/7? For me lc is meant to be small aim assist when I am in uncomfortable situtation, not substitution for own aiming lol

I use aimkey only for pistols and use just when is convenient, for rifles is set on mouse 1 and awp doesn't have any assistant. Small aim assist, come on, you can do better than that :D

you could lower your fov, increase smooth, and lower rcsfov

Will do that, it seems is too overpowered

lol complaining about getting too many kills while cheating when he could just raise smooth and lower fov so that it is just a small bit of assistance FailFish

Dude, this is LC, you even with strong settings will be in the law, so do not worry, + take into account that in matchmaking there are many players who do not know how to play, and their brain is close to zero)) You are playing typical matchmaking, do not worry bro

Dude, this is LC, you even with strong settings will be in the law, so do not worry, + take into account that in matchmaking there are many players who do not know how to play, and their brain is close to zero)) You are playing typical matchmaking, do not worry bro

Yeah, I'm aware that I'm 100% secure on that one, was more about the luls this screenshot my friend DatSheffy

LC is life. Played three matches today, first 31 kills to warm up + im tired af, second 38 and third now 37 :p

This :D

90% of the globals can't even do a pop flash and don't know smokes either.

Reactions: Xuniku
Maybe u r are too good like me ... sometimes i do that too and i use supersmooth 8 and smoothaim 12 on all weapons

Reactions: Francesco