Honesty LC 2.5 review

cao1337

Nov 26, 2017
Hello community!
I'm happy, because I have never seen before so nice community.
My review :doge:
Aimbot 10/10 - Best aimbot i have ever used. This aimbot is very clear on the demos!

Esp x/10 - I'm not using ESP, because i don't know how to play with it :p

Triggerbot 10/10 - The best triggerbot! So nice jumpshots with AWP :D!

Security 10/10 - It's not copy pasta like other cheat providers! I'm using this cheat few days, but it looks very secured for me KappaRoss

// I've used in*uria, a*mw*re, r3cheats (it's nothing more like simply copy pasta in 95% code), but your cheat is worth the money :) I'm sure, I will stay with you for a long time! :D

Hello community!
I'm happy, because I have never seen before so nice community.
My review :doge:
Aimbot 10/10 - Best aimbot i have ever used. This aimbot is very clear on the demos!

Esp x/10 - I'm not using ESP, because i don't know how to play with it :p

Triggerbot 10/10 - The best triggerbot! So nice jumpshots with AWP :D!

Security 10/10 - It's not copy pasta like other cheat providers! I'm using this cheat few days, but it looks very secured for me KappaRoss

// I've used in*uria, a*mw*re, r3cheats (it's nothing more like simply copy pasta in 95% code), but your cheat is worth the money :) I'm sure, I will stay with you for a long time! :D
Glad you enjoyed us arround here! Hope u stay for a while....
if u need any help with anything just pm me or open a thread.... One f the best communitys out there here :)

Reactions: cao1337
Nice to see a review. As u mention LeaugeCheat got an awesome community and most important great staff. They always there to help you out and they do it fast, also they care alot about their custommers.

Over to the aimbot, yes its really sick how legit it look if you got good settings. (ToX pro cfg is sick for lazy dudes as myself.) I can say that i know that Admins from diffrent platforms have closely watched demos from me playing while being reported but havnt found anyting. (128tic demos).

<3 Feels good to see people understand that LC's aimbot is simply incomparable. Best I've ever used. Period.
Thanks for the review :watchout:

Thanks for quick review. I would highly appreciate if you could write exact same review or little bit longer in your native language :) It will definitely bring more people here :)

Regards,
ToX