Honest Review

Qahx

Jun 8, 2018
Aimbot 10/10: so many settings to tweak to get it to fit your playstyle best legitbot ive ever used

ESP/Visuals 9/10: Non Obstructive, Perfect for legit play if you struggle with hiding visuals you won't have a problem with LC ESP + The Dlights are beautiful for any resolution

Triggerbot: 10/10 Can be configured to be legit or obvious very good does what its supposed to do

Setup:8/10 A bit tricky at the beginning since you have so many options but after you understand the cheat its straight forward

Coming From Being Staff for a Public P2C I can honestly say without a doubt LC is the best legit/ league cheat for the money good security, good features, nice staff, and a non toxic community I look forward to the future I have with this cheat as it outclasses any other cheat ive seen on the market by far! It doesn't get any better than this im going to be uploading a video of my first look at LC very soon.

I had a bit of issues at the beginning with the cheat but Resolved was fast on helping me config and setup the cheat very nice genuine guy!