Hi

AnarchyX

Silver II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Im about to purchase the hl1 cheat for cs1.6
Is it detected? When someone spectate you or you are the last one in the round, can someobe detect the ainbot? Becuase i want to buy a good cheat, i used darkode but its crap.
Also, what kind of aimbot the cheat provides me? Do i have an ingame control panel? What are the features? Thanks.

alchenda

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey there. LC does have some feature videos you could check. If you look at the anti-cheat support tab it’ll show you all the anti-cheats that are supported for HL1.

LC’s has the best legit aimbot I’ve ever seen. I would say with the right config and setup you can look perfectly legit on CS. Just would take some tweaking!

AnarchyX

Silver II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey there. LC does have some feature videos you could check. If you look at the anti-cheat support tab it’ll show you all the anti-cheats that are supported for HL1.

LC’s has the best legit aimbot I’ve ever seen. I would say with the right config and setup you can look perfectly legit on CS. Just would take some tweaking!
Hello, what is LC?
And also what settings you recommand using with the aimbot? My cfg is
Glc gui (galacticos gui).
Thank you for answering

alchenda

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LC stands for League Cheats... as in the website and cheat provider. There is a guide linked in the forums for making a config that fits best for you

AnarchyX

Silver II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LC stands for League Cheats... as in the website and cheat provider. There is a guide linked in the forums for making a config that fits best for you
Could you give me a link to the guide?

LEGION43RUS

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi, do you have cheats for CS-1.6 V43 for Windows 7/10 64 bit? Would you like to share?

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi, do you have cheats for CS-1.6 V43 for Windows 7/10 64 bit? Would you like to share?
We do, and the cheat is for sale. We don't do free cheats.