hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribinhas

Gold Nova I
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Boa noite todo mundo é brasileiro e queria comprar o cheat para jogar no gamersclub da liga está funcionando normal no gamerclub ??

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
English, please.

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Boa noite todo mundo é brasileiro e queria comprar o cheat para jogar no gamersclub da liga está funcionando normal no gamerclub ??
nope its not working on gamers club

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Good night everybody is Brazilian and wanted to buy the cheat to play in the gamersclub of the league is working normal in the gamerclub ??
Ele funciona no Gamers Club, mas apenas versão BETA. Você tem que esperar pelo irmão de libertação pública completa.

Reactions: 1 user

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
spam, use edit button
@panzer maybe you can inform him in your language bro.

Reactions: 1 user

baronkp

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@ribinhas
You have to wait for the LC update, that should bring it along - Gamersclub is basically EAC isnt it?

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@ribinhas
You have to wait for the LC update, that should bring it along - Gamersclub is basically EAC isnt it?
It's very similar to EAC but it's crap coded by wannabe coders.

baronkp

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It's very similar to EAC but it's crap coded by wannabe coders.
Exactly my thoughts.
How come its so shit, went its known all brazilians cheat KappaPrideKappaPride

knox.ini

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The creator of gamersclub AC was a user that got banned in GC for cheating on EAC. "back in the days the oficial AC was EAC" them they removed the ban of this guy and hired him to develop the "BRAND NEW" ac for gamersclub.

Many players in the high elo on gc can bypass the new client because they are friends of this guy and pay him to bypass.

is not hard to see some of aimlocks and tiny's aimshakers during matches in the "PRO LEAGUE".

That's why you guys see sooo much brazilians players looking for a hack that works on gamerslcub, that place is full of cheaters.

JoeySalads

LEM
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Is there something wrong with me letting someone know that the cheat will eventually support it?

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Is there something wrong with me letting someone know that the cheat will eventually support it?
You have to watch what your saying xd when you say "will" some brain dead kidiot could think "w8 he said will soo that means its not atm soo they didnt bypassed gc , sooo all those info about byppas was a lie "And thats how shiit talk and spam for jim begin.
Edit: bypass is already supporting gc m8 if you want to know how do i know that pls dont do it on public thread.

JoeySalads

LEM
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You have to watch what your saying xd when you say "will" some brain dead kidiot could think "w8 he said will soo that means its not atm soo they didnt bypassed gc , sooo all those info about byppas was a lie "And thats how shiit talk and spam for jim begin.
Edit: bypass is already supporting gc m8 if you want to know how do i know that pls dont do it on public thread.
LOL wtf you would need to be mentally ill to think that will somehow means never.

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LOL wtf you would need to be mentally ill to think that will somehow means never.
Read trololol on leaguecheats thread .If we talk about ppl stupidity .. sky is the limit....
And will means im going 2 do something but im not doing it rn . Sory im not going to spam more about that i just hope that you understand my pov

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
This thread was open 1 month ago and was already answer FailFish
Closing it boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.