Hello, I have a one question about the cheat

Thomisk

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 27, 2017
Wow,the cheat seems very good to me and legit.. just awesome.. Wanted to buy another cheat,but then I came here ( I'm glad to...)
Anyway,does this cheat have like streaming or recording proof,like you can see the esp or wallhacks and other people not ?
Thank you :)
And is it undetected for 100% so I can use it on my skins account ? would be cool :d
But yeah, I can use it on my smurf

Last edited:
Hey @Thomisk

Sadly no... There will be no stream support in next few months atlest.
Yes LC is the safets cheat on market. If you planning to use on ur main acc i suggest you to buy League multi option for 35$.

Ah,ok np
And are there some legit settings for free,like when i'm going to be VIP ?

Yes, we have got a special settings only section for almost all resolutions. I am about to relese my new config really soon., which i used to get to fpl-c.

@Thomisk Don't double your posts. Next time use edit button :^)

Yes. If you want to you can buy configs but i would say this option is for clueless ppl. We got a lot of guides: "How to..." So if you spend some time configuring your cheat, paid config won't be needed

@Thomisk Don't double your posts. Next time use edit button :^)

Yes. If you want to you can buy configs but i would say this option is for clueless ppl. We got a lot of guides: "How to..." So if you spend some time configuring your cheat, paid config won't be needed
Ok,thank you very much for explain. :)
Sorry I was in hurry, I will not gonna double posts again.

@Thomisk so the door handle fell? :p If you are still wondering about LC, chceck our video section and look how insanely legit LC can be.

If you got any questions fell free to prive msg me or tag me in a thread.
Have a nice day!

Reactions: Thomisk
Wow,the cheat seems very good to me and legit.. just awesome.. Wanted to buy another cheat,but then I came here ( I'm glad to...)
Anyway,does this cheat have like streaming or recording proof,like you can see the esp or wallhacks and other people not ?
Thank you :)
And is it undetected for 100% so I can use it on my skins account ? would be cool :d
But yeah, I can use it on my smurf
You can stream with LC, but you need to disable all visuals options dlight, esp, wh and crosshairs :)

Nothing is 100% secure but it self explains that everyone here playing with high inventory values.
Over 3500€+ http://steamcommunity/id/Leaguecheats/

We have users playing with Kara Sapphires and DLores.

Reactions: Thomisk
Nothing is 100% secure but it self explains that everyone here playing with high inventory values.
Over 3500€+ http://steamcommunity/id/Leaguecheats/

We have users playing with Kara Sapphires and DLores.
Wow,yeah saw your videos on youtube,thought it was skinchanger xD
Btw,how long are you playing with LC on this account ? :p

The current build he uses has been since January 2017. I assume he's been using LC since he joined in 2014.
Ah,ok :)
I was looking at the buy and saw that there is non league,which is cheaper.Is the non league version undetected to faceit too ?

Last edited:
@Thomisk Non-League is undetected only on server sided anit cheats. Which means is detected on AC clients. You can play faceit but without AC. If you are forced to play with, well you are fucked ^^