Hello, I am back! Got some questions.

JackBaits

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 7, 2017
Pretty sure no one remembers me as who would, but I am back and have some questions in regards to LC:

I bought LC back in 2017 and had an awesome time with it. Not only did it improve my skills, but it helped me win more as well (I went from ~5-10% HS Ratio to 38% legit on my main thanks to LC helping me improve), but now I am back looking to purchase again as inte*w*bz/in*uria got me VAC banned and I don't really trust them anymore.

Is LC still worth it like before? And if so, how much has it improved over the times?

Thanks!

Oh and to those who know:

How much do private cheats costs to support things like ESEA, etc.? Thanks!

Pretty sure no one remembers me as who would, but I am back and have some questions in regards to LC:

I bought LC back in 2017 and had an awesome time with it. Not only did it improve my skills, but it helped me win more as well (I went from ~5-10% HS Ratio to 38% legit on my main thanks to LC helping me improve), but now I am back looking to purchase again as inte*w*bz/in*uria got me VAC banned and I don't really trust them anymore.

Is LC still worth it like before? And if so, how much has it improved over the times?

Thanks!

I don't know much about lc since you have been here but esea bypassing cheats could cost into the thousands of dollars.

Thanks!

LC is definitly still worth it

ESEA Bypass is 2000$, aimbot 400$. Faceit Bypass will probably be 1800$, aimbot 400$.

Prices are always negotiable, the information about ESEA is right though, but bare in mind we must not give prices like that in public as this is always between the customer and Jimster. The right call to answer that type of question would be:
"All private cheats are quoted individually, therefore we cannot give you an exact price, but ESEA will start at at least $2000"

Welcome back @JackBaits , hope to see you as a customer again!

Reactions: tomato