Hello,can you help me with the activation ?

Thomisk

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 27, 2017
I just bought the cheat,but in the linking account i did this mistake: Username-Pass
not Username Pass
What can I do with the dash (-) ? When I do link account,then it says,that the pass or username is invalid.
Do I need to wait for the jimsters email and then link my account somehow even with the dash thing ?

I just bought the cheat,but in the linking account i did this mistake: Username-Pass
not Username Pass
What can I do with the dash (-) ? When I do link account,then it says,that the pass or username is invalid.
Do I need to wait for the jimsters email and then link my account somehow even with the dash thing ?
Just write support ticket your not first guy making that mistake :p

Reactions: Thomisk
Until you recive the email from jimster u won't be able to link your account...

°Edit: I don't think the dash will enforce you to put with password when u build the config, since the activation is manually jimster will understand the (-) thing and will separate both.

but. open a support ticket if any problem happen when you get activate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomisk
@Thomisk theres no need to open a ticket now. You will receive an email from Jim confirming your VIP. If you don't get VIP after this you need to link your account. All activations are manually and can take up to 24 hours. After this you should open a ticket.

not Username Pass
I doubt it will make a difference because the activations are manual not automatic so I'm sure when jimster sees it he will understand but if you do not recive a email in your payment method email within 24 hours open a support ticket

@Thomisk theres no need to open a ticket now. You will receive an email from Jim confirming your VIP. If you don't get VIP after this you need to link your account. All activations are manually and can take up to 24 hours. After this you should open a ticket.
I doubt it will make a difference because the activations are manual not automatic so I'm sure when jimster sees it he will understand but if you do not recive a email in your payment method email within 24 hours open a support ticket
Im vip now :D :p you can close this thread and thanks :)