Hardware cheat

Jon18

LEM
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Since we know internals can't bypass faceit. @Jimster480 do you or your friends have any connects to make a hardware cheat for sale? There are plenty of cheaters on faceit, so we should be able to to as well. Thoughts?
I'm serious about this, willing to part with 1.5k-2k. Now I got money, I want the best

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hardware cheats don't easily work either. They probe Device ID's and firewalls.
The options are slim these days even with PCI screamers.

1.5-2k isn't enough considering the hardware is over $500 alone and you also need multiple PC's to pull it off.

Jon18

LEM
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hardware cheats don't easily work either. They probe Device ID's and firewalls.
The options are slim these days even with PCI screamers.

1.5-2k isn't enough considering the hardware is over $500 alone and you also need multiple PC's to pull it off.
But there are so many mentally ill weebos that cheat. There must a path to get a hardware cheat, badusb? Are the only options like 4k plus?

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Bad USB was never a way to get a cheat
It is a way to sneak files onto and off of a computer but not too inject into a process without being detected.
It is very easy to cheat on face it. It is not easy to not get banned.
You could use face injector with the public version of LC and it would work on face it. But you would get banned.
There are lots of Russians who just rage hack and they don't care about getting banned.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Jon18

LEM
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It is a way to sneak files onto and off of a computer but not too inject into a process without being detected.
You could use face injector with the public version of LC and it would work on face it. But you would get banned.
There are lots of Russians who just rage hack and they don't care about getting banned.

PCI are what 300 euros? What would be a fair price? I know a few people indirectly that have these cheats, but didn't pay nearly those sums.
I suppose you need a personal friend in order to get in. I just want my own private. Similar to how people pay 3k for a louie bag for status, I want the same for my own private with a 2k inventory. Somehow, there has to be a solution.
@Jimster480

spy0x

LE
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
PCI are what 300 euros? What would be a fair price? I know a few people indirectly that have these cheats, but didn't pay nearly those sums.
I suppose you need a personal friend in order to get in. I just want my own private. Similar to how people pay 3k for a louie bag for status, I want the same for my own private with a 2k inventory. Somehow, there has to be a solution.
@Jimster480
there are ways to cheat on faceit without hardware hacks, why wouldnt you just ask Jimster for private with FaceitAC bypass ?

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
there are ways to cheat on faceit without hardware hacks, why wouldnt you just ask Jimster for private with FaceitAC bypass ?
Maybe you didn't read what was written above.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@Jimster480
Pay what sums?
You "indirectly know" someone who has a "hardware faceit cheat" that isn't detected and you also know how much they spent?
Why not just ask them for their cheat then? Surely would be better than wasting my time here.

Jon18

LEM
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Pay what sums?
You "indirectly know" someone who has a "hardware faceit cheat" that isn't detected and you also know how much they spent?
Why not just ask them for their cheat then? Surely would be better than wasting my time here.
Indirectly as in know that their using, but not my friend. They're teenagers, no way they have 2k plus laying around. Not meaning to waste time, but just seeing if you had any available options in the future.

ConesWithObama

Silver II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Jimster, we talked about how the only rust cheats working currently utilise intel-hypervisor.
Would the same method work for FaceIT? Genuine question. Appreciate the response in advance!

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Indirectly as in know that their using, but not my friend. They're teenagers, no way they have 2k plus laying around. Not meaning to waste time, but just seeing if you had any available options in the future.
Well if they have $500 for a PCI-Screamer. Money to play CSGO on nice gaming PC's and money for secondary machines to run these hardware cheats... you don't think they have money to pay developers to build cheats for the screamers?

The PCI-Screamers are already detected by their device ID. You have to play around with device ID's to find one that doesn't potentially lock up (or lag) your PC while still letting you have it in the machine.

The difficultly in making cheats that actually work with PCI-Screamers is also quite complex; you have no way to control the cheat itself from the PC that you are cheating on. Building something like an aimbot is 100% in raw memory because you cannot call or use the thread contexts of anything in the game.
Therefore its like a fully external cheat; but you don't have winAPI's to help you either. Its all raw memory processing.

Jimster, we talked about how the only rust cheats working currently utilise intel-hypervisor.
Would the same method work for FaceIT? Genuine question. Appreciate the response in advance!
Hypervisors are useless against FaceIT or ESEA or Esportal or even GamersClub. The anticheats do not run in hypervisors and have advanced VM detection.
EAC and BattleEye do run in VM's; but they look for malicious (cheat related) VM's. So the detection methods are different for them as they allow it in the first place.

Reactions: ConesWithObama

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)