halo gays fiste rewev on legea cheet

element19

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 23, 2016
welp!!i am steel silver 1 p2000 aftar 2 moths welpo plz i bough 2 accout volvo investigator quickscope my acc so i had to rebuy csgo but i was sale i so im grreeedy and bough other acc i use fov 60 on faceit league ahahah
then my friend GETIng boosted and i no
nob cheet omg refund nat worth tha mauney i do night mare of people telling me vac is coming and then rip acc
|

Real review here:
Leaguecheat at first glance seems hard to use but the support on the forums is so good they help you at any questions
Security: Security is very good it only got detected once and everyone is using it on there main and thanks to Jimster we can hack on faceit.
Instalation: Instalation is easy if you follow the video
Forums: You can see a lot of guide on how to be legit with Wallhack and all sort of tutorial (Thanks Rottix)
Aimbot: The best aimbot i have seen from all the cheats i use. On you're screen it look kinda blatant but in demo 100% legit. Plus there is a lot of settings
ESP: Standard ESP but i would love to see glowing ESP but i know LeagueCheat isnt pasted so i can dream of that feature :)
TriggerBot: Most of the time if you have good config it will work well if you are bad at making them you might be crashing sometime. Also Tox makes excellent settings.
BunnyHops: This is a legit cheat so there is no auto-strafe but still good
CSGO settings:The cheat is optmized for full-hd 1080p so thats a good thing for some people like me.
Overall 9/10 Recommanded if you are a legit/closet -cheater that like to play leagues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4DHERo and $nowii
welp!!i am steel silver 1 p2000 aftar 2 moths welpo plz i bough 2 accout volvo investigator quickscope my acc so i had to rebuy csgo but i was sale i so im grreeedy and bough other acc i use fov 60 on faceit league ahahah
then my friend GETIng boosted and i no
nob cheet omg refund nat worth tha mauney i do night mare of people telling me vac is coming and then rip acc
Sounds like review by unity/iw/vacware kid rofl

Thanks for review @element19 ;)

Reactions: element19
Haha very funny review bro! :D you have right its very, very good secure cheat!

Reactions: $nowii
Thanks for the chuckle. Side note there is nothing wrong with multicore rendering it will always be weaker for aimbot then multicore off. It's not broken just the way it is.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: element19
Thanks for the chuckle. Side note there is nothing wrong with multicore rendering it will always be weaker for aimbot then multicore off. It's not broken just the way it is.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. Edited