Half a Year (maybe more than a half) detailed review by SPY

spy0x

LEM
CSGO Pro League
Sep 27, 2016
Hello, I used this software like a half a year, I learned really much about this cheat, coder and so on. There will be few basics from what I will bild my review of this incredible cheat.
1. Security, probs and good things about this.
2. Aimbot and rcs systems
3. For what and for whom this cheat is done.

Also few words about me: I am semi-pro without cheats, I win some small LANs by myself, and also I am quiet experienced about all this staff, I learned, and learned and learned about how it is done, and here are my thoughts about what we have from this amazing coder Jimster.
Security:
This cheat software is secure like a pentagon in USA. There is no compromises in security at all, it is best secure hack on a market, and it goes without saying it will be for a long time. The main quastion is - Is it so good to be such a secure cheat vs VAC (sucking AC), that U need to compromise with a really amazing cheat features? I think - yes, security is a key for the best cheat on the market. To cut long story short - If U want security of pentagon, buy it without any hasitation.
Aimbot and RCS system:
Fist thing I want to mention is, IT IS NOT FUCKING EASY TO CONFIGURE THAT AIMBOT, but be patient and U will be fully rewarded!

The aimbot is very good, It can be configured for your playstyle.
It uses 2d technology, and it is very good for legit gaming, cause it draging you mouse like a real human.
The best and my most lovely feature is U can make experiments, big fov + big smoothing, low fov + small smoothing, U can make whatever U want and it will be totally legit in 99% of cases.
The last but no least thing is for what and for whom this staff is done!
It is high recomended for really good players, U need to be patient and to read alot guys, but in the end, U will be totally pleased by work of our great guy - Jimster.

Thx for attantion guys <3
PS: no homo :D