Gud Cheat

buddy

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 13, 2016
My sub expired 4 days ago, but i will be sure to repurchase when i come back to canada after my vacation to Sweden. I also tested another cheat in the past couple days (it sucked dw bout it)
My experience with LC has been a special one xD.

I have had no threat, and no problem with using this cheat on my main account, let me assure you that you will not get banned if you are already a good player.

PUGS:
I pay for ESEA/CEVO/Faceit all on Leaguecheats (PLEASE do not use on ESEA if you don't know what you are doing.)

Faceit:
Faceit was no problem, because they have a really bad anticheat when it comes to unique aimbots such as this one :). Also went from default elo (1000) to 1800 in 1 month (Don't worry im slowing down xD)

CEVO:
I went pretty far in CEVO Leagues, a few demo reviews of course, but i just lift my mouse a lot.

ESEA:
I wouldn't suggest using this cheat, or any really on ESEA. This cheat isn't mainstream, and is unique, however ESEA has a very thorough anticheat and demo review system (Basically they actually give a shit, so know wtf you are doing) Needless to say, I don't use it on ESEA a lot, As i said earlier, this is my main account (I used to sell/buy accounts though so that doesn't really matter)

Forum:
There are very helpful people here, they will be nice if you are nice.
If you are bullshit, they wont put up with you though. I learned that (Love you Jim)

Well, it's not like you are going to use another cheat.
10/10

My sub expired 4 days ago, but i will be sure to repurchase when i come back to canada after my vacation to Sweden. I also tested another cheat in the past couple days (it sucked dw bout it)
My experience with LC has been a special one xD.

I have had no threat, and no problem with using this cheat on my main account, let me assure you that you will not get banned if you are already a good player.

PUGS:
I pay for ESEA/CEVO/Faceit all on Leaguecheats (PLEASE do not use on ESEA if you don't know what you are doing.)

Faceit:
Faceit was no problem, because they have a really bad anticheat when it comes to unique aimbots such as this one :). Also went from default elo (1000) to 1800 in 1 month (Don't worry im slowing down xD)

CEVO:
I went pretty far in CEVO Leagues, a few demo reviews of course, but i just lift my mouse a lot.

ESEA:
I wouldn't suggest using this cheat, or any really on ESEA. This cheat isn't mainstream, and is unique, however ESEA has a very thorough anticheat and demo review system (Basically they actually give a shit, so know wtf you are doing) Needless to say, I don't use it on ESEA a lot, As i said earlier, this is my main account (I used to sell/buy accounts though so that doesn't really matter)

Forum:
There are very helpful people here, they will be nice if you are nice.
If you are bullshit, they wont put up with you though. I learned that (Love you Jim)

Well, it's not like you are going to use another cheat.
10/10
Nice review man, hope to see you back here <3.