Great!!

Kuken

Mar 16, 2016
Was skeptic, new to this whole experience, acted like a full-retard regards installing and fixing setting.

But the support was VERY VERY polite and VERY VERY patient and gave me good tips and took their time really explaining and helping!

Very very pleased with the service.

In regards to the client - haven't used it much expect with bot, but i tried a face-it match with no problem. Everything worked like a charm and i really feel like my money where spent on something i will actully use.
its flawless in many ways and im really pleased.

if you're a retard like me u could save you some h's and spare your eyes with buyin the 10 dollar fee's to have some of the staff installing it for you, but when you get a grip of it its pretty easy to use. Looked like it would be really hard to understand and config but i got a hold of it very fast. Take tip's from other users and try to max out your own config so it suits you.

the staff really made me not afraid of asking stupid questions due to professionalism and patient, thank you again =)

actully im Using your config as a base in my config.
Just tweeked it out to match my playstyle.

I really enjoy the thinkin about 50 smooth aim and higher fov, works like a charm.

And the people who say its to weak.. I think cheats should be connected to your own skill.. if i wanted more then this i would download a bot playin for me.. hehe jk

actully im Using your config as a base in my config.
Just tweeked it out to match my playstyle.

I really enjoy the thinkin about 50 smooth aim and higher fov, works like a charm.

And the people who say its to weak.. I think cheats should be connected to your own skill.. if i wanted more then this i would download a bot playin for me.. hehe jk
RIP

Reactions: Jon18