Getting new PC and peripherals really soon.. (1 month or so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiecat

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey guys, so yeah I'm getting a new computer and all that good stuff bc mine right now is pretty bad. When I first bought LC i ran into a problem where my mouse would freak out when raw input was turned off, I literally tried everything. It was not LCS fault, i know that but it was kinda saddening that I couldnt use this cheat, after looking for so long for a cheat that supports leagues and looks 100% legit it kinda sucked. And I don't want to run into the same problems again, has anyone found the cause/fix of this bug? Also what mice do you guys recommend? ;p Can't wait to be using LC again finally lmao

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey guys, so yeah I'm getting a new computer and all that good stuff bc mine right now is pretty bad. When I first bought LC i ran into a problem where my mouse would freak out when raw input was turned off, I literally tried everything. It was not LCS fault, i know that but it was kinda saddening that I couldnt use this cheat, after looking for so long for a cheat that supports leagues and looks 100% legit it kinda sucked. And I don't want to run into the same problems again, has anyone found the cause/fix of this bug? Also what mice do you guys recommend? ;p Can't wait to be using LC again finally lmao
Hii Cutiepie. Zowie FK1 or 2 ez.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :

cutiecat

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Ez life. Hey atleast you are gucci now.
thanks bois and owardag bb why did you unfriend me on steam D; i change my name a lot ;-; thats probably why but add me bak thooo <3

kanske

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I am using Mionix Avior 7000 without any issues :)

cutiecat

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I use this and it fixed my raw input issue, wasted a whole month of LC because of it :(
Im using the deatheradd rn, do you think the fk1 or fk2 would be better for me?

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
thanks bois and owardag bb why did you unfriend me on steam D; i change my name a lot ;-; thats probably why but add me bak thooo <3
Add me on my main baby, Deathadder is :(, use a fk1

anotherlegend

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Using Zowie EC1 eVo black (old zowie)
No problems for 6 years :}

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.