G'day, Who's used on LAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Going to an invite LAN soon.
Anyone used LC within 2016 at lan? Was originally thinking about using cra0vision, but the aimbot flicks(locks) like a motherfucker with 1 fov and 1 speed.

EDIT:
G'day everyone, new member. Hope to be around if this is really all out to be as it says to be. :)

dexteer

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yea I used it once now.
If you got the right settings noone will notice you.
Its some different guides on how to inject and LAN settings in the VIP forums when you get activated.
Welcome.

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yea I used it once now.
If you got the right settings noone will notice you.
Its some different guides on how to inject and LAN settings in the VIP forums when you get activated.
Welcome.

Considering the apparent "Silent Inject", I have a razer keyboard, so having a bind set to a profile within Synapse shouldn't be an issue. Original plan was with cra0vision in game when it was injecting it shows a banner saying "Authenticating" "Authenticated" plan was to turn off the monitor to go get drinks ;)

EDIT: Have played international twice. I'm not going there being recognized as a nobody who stomps.

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Going to an invite LAN soon.
Anyone used LC within 2016 at lan? Was originally thinking about using cra0vision, but the aimbot flicks(locks) like a motherfucker with 1 fov and 1 speed.

EDIT:
G'day everyone, new member. Hope to be around if this is really all out to be as it says to be. :)
What lan? ecs or eac?

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What lan? ecs or eac?

Not feeling up to letting people know publicly about me sorry.
All I know is they run a dogshit VAC & WarMod (SMAC), just never used LC before.

dexteer

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Considering the apparent "Silent Inject", I have a razer keyboard, so having a bind set to a profile within Synapse shouldn't be an issue. Original plan was with cra0vision in game when it was injecting it shows a banner saying "Authenticating" "Authenticated" plan was to turn off the monitor to go get drinks ;)

EDIT: Have played international twice. I'm not going there being recognized as a nobody who stomps.

I got it setup so I got a own shortcut that makes the cheat and csgo run at once, nothing popsup. I got some nice ways how to bring your cheat to NOT BYOP LANS too, still testing around a bit.

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Not feeling up to letting people know publicly about me sorry.
All I know is they run a dogshit VAC & WarMod (SMAC), just never used LC before.
Np i understand the importance of privacy, if it's just that then you'll be absolutely fine. High smooths, silent inject ticked during loader, mute system sounds if you don't want to hear the *beep* when you start up the cheat and you're done.

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I got it setup so I got a own shortcut that makes the cheat and csgo run at once, nothing popsup. I got some nice ways how to bring your cheat to NOT BYOP LANS too, still testing around a bit.

Not hard to bring a Micro USB, I see posts about people soldering USB ports in their mouses, not even needed. No one watches you.

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Spam, please start using edit button instead of spamming our forums.
Np i understand the importance of privacy, if it's just that then you'll be absolutely fine. High smooths, silent inject ticked during loader, mute system sounds if you don't want to hear the *beep* when you start up the cheat and you're done.

Gets loud, beep wouldn't do mean anything, nothing a bit of music can't melody out.\

EDIT: So to be clear, is the an external or internal? My guess from what I'm seeing on the "human like" sounds a shit load like Low fov pSilent prepatch.

dexteer

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Not hard to bring a Micro USB, I see posts about people soldering USB ports in their mouses, not even needed. No one watches you.
Not the way I use but it works.
You have to remember you don't always have internet connection then you have to use a other method.

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Gets loud, beep wouldn't do mean anything, nothing a bit of music can't melody out.
It's more of an annoyance thing rather than something that'll get you caught since only the person with the headset on can hear it unless someone's literally 0.01mm away from your ear

dexteer

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Gets loud, beep wouldn't do mean anything, nothing a bit of music can't melody out.\

EDIT: So to be clear, is the an external or internal? My guess from what I'm seeing on the "human like" sounds a shit load like Low fov pSilent prepatch.
A beep in your ear doesn't do anything.
I used a sound-esp on the last LAN I was at.

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It's more of an annoyance thing rather than something that'll get you caught since only the person with the headset on can hear it unless someone's literally 0.01mm away from your ear

It's quite normal in Australia that if someone at LAN comes within your space, you give them a nice tap on the ear. Till they drop usually.

A beep in your ear doesn't do anything.
I used a sound-esp on the last LAN I was at.

Shit would get me wet if I actually found someplace to get one of those, that and a small fov.

Reactions: Ferre

dexteer

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It's quite normal in Australia that if someone at LAN comes within your space, you give them a nice tap on the ear. Till they drop usually.

Shit would get me wet if I actually found someplace to get one of those, that and a small fov.

A small fov for the soundesp?

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
mute system sounds if you don't want to hear the *beep* when you start up the cheat and you're done.

Is the sound adjustable? Of course like any person with a functioning brain will have it ready before LAN, but I kinda prefer the beep, reassures me.

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Spam, please start using edit button instead of spamming our forums.

dexteer

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Light aimbot & sound esp.
The LC multi do have an aimbot that you can adjust to whatever fov you want, but its no sound-esp for the LC-Multi.

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Is the sound adjustable? Of course like any person with a functioning brain will have it ready before LAN, but I kinda prefer the beep, reassures me.
Yah. Volume mixer in windows sound lol

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The LC multi do have an aimbot that you can adjust to whatever fov you want, but its no sound-esp for the LC-Multi.

As I've said in a ticket if it's really what it says out to be, throwing a grand for private with support is pocket change.

dexteer

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
As I've said in a ticket if it's really what it says out to be, throwing a grand for private with support is pocket change.
I don't know if Jimster is doing anymore privates atm, but its doesn't mean you can't ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.