Game Winning Eco Deagle 4k :D

You walling? Last one adjusting your cross hair like that is suspicious, Also crosshair placement is bad, with your aim and cross hair placement together someone will notice (how can he shoot like that but his c-hair placement is silver lol.)

Nice though. :)

You walling? Last one adjusting your cross hair like that is suspicious, Also crosshair placement is bad, with your aim and cross hair placement together someone will notice (how can he shoot like that but his c-hair placement is silver lol.)

what is "good" crosshair placement for you lol, to me it just seems like he doesn't play train a lot so he doesn't know a lot of angles to pre aim but other than that i think its clean. no hate just saying :p

Reactions: albanerendk
I never use wallhack, it's waaay too tempting for me but thanks. I just neeever play train so I have no idea where they are coming from.

what is "good" crosshair placement for you lol, to me it just seems like he doesn't play train a lot so he doesn't know a lot of angles to pre aim but other than that i think its clean. no hate just saying :p
You literally nailed it bro, I never play train and have no idea what angles to hold :p so confusing to play a map you don't really know :p thanks!

Then last clip his corsshair was way off the entrance from T spawn like basically in the middle lining up exactly where he would run too, if you look closely he adjusted it twice like the tiniest bit exactly where he would run into, Looks weird and sketchy considering he ran exactly there, Anyone pushing from T would generally peak wall but this looks like MM at a low level based on how every one is moving and playing, I wasn't hating either i was just suggesting you fix the crosshair, You don't need to know a map to hold your cross head height close to a wall all maps are virtualy the same in terms of how someone holds an angle or a door etc.

EDIT: There was also no steps from the guy coming from Tside i just listened so why would you adjust your Chair twice to where hes at then one deag him after reking his team with only 1 deags, Just saying its a little sketchy but the AB is clean.

Last edited:
Then last clip his corsshair was way off the entrance from T spawn like basically in the middle lining up exactly where he would run too, if you look closely he adjusted it twice like the tiniest bit exactly where he would run into, Looks weird and sketchy considering he ran exactly there, Anyone pushing from T would generally peak wall but this looks like MM at a low level based on how every one is moving and playing, I wasn't hating either i was just suggesting you fix the crosshair, You don't need to know a map to hold your cross head height close to a wall all maps are virtualy the same in terms of how someone holds an angle or a door etc.

EDIT: There was also no steps from the guy coming from Tside i just listened so why would you adjust your Chair twice to where hes at then one deag him after reking his team with only 1 deags, Just saying its a little sketchy but the AB is clean.
Well I already told you I'm not using wallhack. Second of all, the reason I adjused my mouse was because I was scratching my itchy balls :) No joke.

And this was lvl 8 on Faceit, not MM.

Reactions: Ferre

wait what lol but his crosshair was head height the entire time in the vid

. I mean how many 1 deags do you flick and get in a row legit? lol and thats due to the cross hair placement being so far away from the head, Never mind man it just looks unreal a bit :))
yeah I guess. however, my FOV is only 1.00. Dunno what I can do.