Frags from last nights games

Xiuston2

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 11, 2016
Hi boijs. Clipped fast some frags from yesterday, first clip is with nohop=0, other than that, let me know what you think :)

Reactions: panzer
@Xiuston2 how u blare usernames in the video ?

Also at inferno balcony i think crosshair is out of the target but still kill HS :/

@Xiuston2 how u blare usernames in the video ?

Also at inferno balcony i think crosshair is out of the target but still kill HS :/

Magic Bullet Looks in Sony Vegas, using smooth spot i think. Well the demos are 32 tick, and I dont use triggerbot :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KKUkUr2017
With these skills in movemaking, nah, that aint happening :p

Hi boijs. Clipped fast some frags from yesterday, first clip is with nohop=0, other than that, let me know what you think :)

First clip is obvious as fuck, cus head aimlocks :D but really nice frags bro :)

First clip is obvious as fuck, cus head aimlocks :D but really nice frags bro :)

You mean the two kills in the spray after I dropped the guy with the bomb right? :p

Yeah, the Cobble clip seems quite fishy, in a sense that every kill snaps towards toward's the head - might want to decrease the fov, increase supersmooth, use nohop=1?

Should add some more smooth first cbble kill is obv, and the other 2 are a bit fishy, up smooth and you should be good.

Yeah, the Cobble clip seems quite fishy, in a sense that every kill snaps towards toward's the head - might want to decrease the fov, increase supersmooth, use nohop=1?

Ive gone back to nohop=1 now. My fov is at 1.20, should be low enough. Ive played cs for 13 years, so I know how to play, and I do snap alot, and I even have a high hs ratio with 6,5 and 8 in bones :p

My settings looks even clean on 128 tr pov demo, shouldnt be a problem tho.

Ive gone back to nohop=1 now. My fov is at 1.20, should be low enough. Ive played cs for 13 years, so I know how to play, and I do snap alot, and I even have a high hs ratio with 6,5 and 8 in bones :p

Fair enough ^^ nohop=1 is great for legit plays, but with nohop=0, the spray transfers are lit!