[FPL] French cheater caught

Oliver

LE
Aug 23, 2017

This video is talking about a french cheater in FPL who get caught.
His cheat is weird when he press tab his mouse do a right click and then move toward a player like a wallhack this look cool.

Reactions: Vader_FanBoy
all of them are blatants sometimes because that happens at some point if you play with cheats. the difference is that they are pro players and it's normal to make obv gameplays.

Just look how some pro's play in FPL and in Minors or Majors, i know in FPL you play basicly for yourself and try to show skills but sometimes looks like different player. In lans they misses easy shots like silvers and in FPL they're sendin headshot easily. (some of them not all )

Anyways, i watched the demo on the gameplay and when his doing TAB his mouse moving but not locking on player just in the area where the player is this is weird shit.

Just look how some pro's play in FPL and in Minors or Majors, i know in FPL you play basicly for yourself and try to show skills but sometimes looks like different player. In lans they misses easy shots like silvers and in FPL they're sendin headshot easily. (some of them not all )

Anyways, i watched the demo on the gameplay and when his doing TAB his mouse moving but not locking on player just in the area where the player is this is weird shit.

like in football in practice training u score a fucking amazing score and in real matches u miss a fucking ez scores ! dude in FPL they just enjoying playing they have no presure no mental issue no fear !!! in lan they scared so they play carfull !!! like u play MM and faceit .!!! and people here talk about them if u are so bad u go to cheat if u have skills + gamesense u will not cheat . and u will play like a cheater . most of noobs says that pro cheating . (im level 8 in faceit i dont cheat i bought a ssmurf and i play against lvl 1 to 5 they are ez to kill ez target for me they think im cheating .) so here i can see a fucking nooobs say that good player are cheating \\CLOSED (sorry my bad english )

like in football in practice training u score a fucking amazing score and in real matches u miss a fucking ez scores ! dude in FPL they just enjoying playing they have no presure no mental issue no fear !!! in lan they scared so they play carfull !!! like u play MM and faceit .!!! and people here talk about them if u are so bad u go to cheat if u have skills + gamesense u will not cheat . and u will play like a cheater . most of noobs says that pro cheating . (im level 8 in faceit i dont cheat i bought a ssmurf and i play against lvl 1 to 5 they are ez to kill ez target for me they think im cheating .) so here i can see a fucking nooobs say that good player are cheating \\CLOSED (sorry my bad english )

Mate you're on a cheat website, are you really comparing yourself to semi pros or pros being level 8 on faceit?

Last edited:

So Well, based on your Info its Trash,

i play Faceit fplC and it is so hard to get in FPL you cant immaginate, many ppl of them are cheating ... ,
also in GPL(German Pro League) - every month at least 1 Player get banned becouse of cheating,
obv. the High Tier Top Players "WONT" get banned even with shaky clips , until they get vac banned or banned by a anticheat.

i Play ESEA Advanced - ESEA Rank S - Faceit FplC (Faceit is much harder then ESEA , why? - Becouse more ppl Cheat there).

so why am i here? Gues it :)