Found my Demo in a youtuber overwatch series lol

tomato

Best served with salad
Administrator
Super Moderator
VIP
Jun 18, 2016
leaguecheats.com
I was actually using an offset aimlock, thats why i knew, didnt get banned or anything, enjoy lmao

I was actually using an offset aimlock, thats why i knew, didnt get banned or anything, enjoy lmao

I saw it 50min ago its really you? :p

Look here my friend with LC played with this guy randomly: nick (Hakimura Keihshin)

tbh i could tell you were cheating just because your crosshair placement and movement didnt match your game sense and aim AT ALL.

idk if you were messing around or not but I would of banned you just because you had really bad crosshair placement and was hitting shots like they were nothing.

Reactions: zYamamoto
Now please take SS and link from this thread and send it to this youtuber ;)

lol thats not me over there.
But I was pretty dead high when i saw this and he played so much like me that i was really convinced because i had similiar game where i was afk at back b plat. i can say 99% its me and the lack of ch placement was because i was dead high while playing too, and i just upped settings, and didnt even try. When I play proper and focus you would tell huge difference

But I was pretty dead high when i saw this and he played so much like me that i was really convinced because i had similiar game where i was afk at back b plat. i can say 99% its me and the lack of ch placement was because i was dead high while playing too, and i just upped settings, and didnt even try. When I play proper and focus you would tell huge difference

Pretty sad that you use drugs ^^

Well then close/delete this thread :p

You are really crazy :D

I would have called you a hacker you can't even jump short stairs properly :)) anyway at least you're not banned. gg