Forum shoutbox instead of IRC/alongside IRC?

Would you like a shoutbox?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey.

I think that a forum shoutbox would be generally more active than an IRC channel. Why? Well, for one, you don't have to go to any IRC chatroom, you just chat while you're using the forum.

Administration; do you guys think you could add a shoutbox to the forum index and perhaps maybe enable it for subforums as well? It'd surely allow people to chat with each other with ease.

A harmless feature which will bring goodness to the forum :p

Admin

Better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Never happening.

Too many people think they're search boxes.
Other idiots will post there for support.

I like how you can state with certainty that it'll be more active than IRC when you're never on IRC though, cute.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Never happening.

I like how you can state with certainty that it'll be more active than IRC when you're never on IRC though, cute.
I've been on IRC a few times and didn't really notice any activity there so I've stopped visiting the chat. I never said that I'm certain it'll be more active than IRC, I just said that there might be more people out there like me who just prefer to use a forum feature rather than going to external websites for the same purpose.

No hard feelings, it was just a suggestion, and I totally understand your reasoning for being against said idea.

danno

tootinest cowbo in the wild wild west
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
www.csgo.science
IRC just doesn't appear as active because of support tickets, it used to be full of people asking for help.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Never happening.

HAHHAHAHAAH Get rekt @Sliddqvist (jk) but seriously though, Admin owned you XD.