First Week of LeagueCheats - Review

SantaS

MP Banned
Dec 27, 2016
My first week of LeagueCheats was awesome and even bad. When I bought the cheat, the config was a nightmare for me. RCS wasn't working, aimbot wasn't working, I didn't know to do anything. But the next day I got motivated and put some time to make some good settings reading the forum and asking other people on here and made something for me that wasn't strong enough, and a friend helped me with his config and now it's all good and everything working.

ESP - 8/10
I give this little info-guy an eight because I don't like his looking. It's just a normal ESP but that's all. I don't need anything more anyways, since I only use it when I need and have it binded on mouse4.

AIMBOT- 10/10
I like the aimbot so much and nobody from my team ever accused me for cheats. Some friends know I cheat and that's why they say: "Oh fk that was obvious", but in reality its just legit and nobody beyond my friends said "You're cheating" , " that was obvious" etc.

BHOP - never used
OTHER FEATURES- 10/10

STAFF- 10/10

The staff is very friendly and @Jimster480 is the best coder in the world, He fights with my favorite enemy , the big FACEIT KappaPride.

Tox and Virus1x are good people too. Love the staff.

I ONLY PLAY FACEIT, I'm currently at level 8 and got this from level 5 , only with leaguecheats ( legit config and some skill ).
PS: a little more skill, global elite on main but I got bored of this game and seems i'm a beast with some legit external support.

THANKS
for all the support here on forum guys and everyone who wanna buy the cheat, don't be scared of the CFG thing, people help people on here, but don't expect anyone to give you private configs or their own configs.

With much love,
SantaS KappaRoss

Reactions: Rottix and 4DHERo
Nice review! Glad to here people where able to help you with your config. If you have any more concerns about editing your config I would be glad to help.

Enjoy the fun :D

Glad you like it here! and glad I could help you out with the config, hope to see you again and maybe take some games one time:D

Thanks for review.
AIMBOT- 10/10
That's actually true, no one atm selling publicly more legit ab than LC's true masterpeace aimbot.
Who needs pSilent when you have LC aimbot? -ToX

Regards, ToX