First month

pcstekje

DMG
CSGO Pro League
Dec 3, 2017
first of all happy new year already to the community :)

Lets start, for me cheating is new i never used something on csgo playing from 1.6 already but for some reason i wanted to give this a try and you now what this is amazing !

CONFIGURATION
10/10

At the beginning this was like chinees for me so hard to handle and also i was playing whit raw input on so first week i was playing so bad but after that i found the problem and i was going good ^^

AIMBOT
10/10

this is the most legit i have see its so smooth and after watching demo not even visible

ESP

dont use this ^^

TRIGGERBOT

dont use this also ^^

COMMUNITY;
10/10

much love to the community always there to help when needed no more words to say !

first of all happy new year already to the community :)

Lets start, for me cheating is new i never used something on csgo playing from 1.6 already but for some reason i wanted to give this a try and you now what this is amazing !

CONFIGURATION
10/10

At the beginning this was like chinees for me so hard to handle and also i was playing whit raw input on so first week i was playing so bad but after that i found the problem and i was going good ^^

AIMBOT
10/10

this is the most legit i have see its so smooth and after watching demo not even visible

ESP

dont use this ^^

TRIGGERBOT

dont use this also ^^

COMMUNITY;
10/10

much love to the community always there to help when needed no more words to say !
Glad that you enjoyed....
Hope you keep with this for a long time
Happy New Year :)

Nice review. As I always said if you have a working brain, LC is an awesome place for us cheaters to be. Oh wait a second if you using LC you dont cheat, right? DatSheffy

Reactions: Defiant and xans
Good to hear, reviews are always good to maintain the cheat proficiency throughout the hack community