first game using LC

Not bad but why you are spamming with deagle?

Why are you spamming with deagle? Why?

Great kills, can't say much about the rest because the quality won't let unfortunately

Those kills looks very legit to me! Nice vid! Share more in the future if you want :D

but then i'd have to record from demo's... wouldn't that make it more laggy? this lagg is just from my rendering, not from my recording.
Recording demos does not impact performance very much (if at all). In terms of rendering coursing lag: what editing program are you using?

Recording demos does not impact performance very much (if at all). In terms of rendering coursing lag: what editing program are you using?

but demo's are 32 tick... and i was also trying to see/ get feedback on how legit it looked. and i used after effects for the blur/ levels adjusting and i used vegas to render it in a smaller size cuz i could not be fucked wit hhaving a 10gb video ( i renderd in original quality from AE, and really low settings in Vegas cuz it always crashes. and i can't be botherd to download handbreak again :p )

Looks good fam ^^

Perhaps use the CZ instead of the Deagle would be more beneficial :p if you know what I mean.