First few days OF LC

cutiecat

LE
CSGO Pro League
May 17, 2016
Hey guys, just wanted to make a quick review to LC and to all the people thinking of purchasing it. I first bought LC but I couldn't use it for that month due to problems, (THE PROBLEM WAS NOT WITH LC) I recently resubbed and I played with my settings it took me roughly 30 - 40 mins to find a good config for me, but it was totally worth it. This is by far the best cheat I have ever used and the only cheat I will be using from now on. I trust me, I've used a*mw*re, unity, h*xui, etc, and they are all trash compared to LC It might be a little hard to use at first, but the staff here is kind always here to help, so if your thinking of buying it just do it :D

Reactions: mitobr
Very nice review man and happy to hear the staff were helpful to you. If you need any help with creating or editing a prexsisting config don't hesitate to PM me.

Enjoy and happy cheating! :)

Reactions: Lake
Hey guys, just wanted to make a quick review to LC and to all the people thinking of purchasing it. I first bought LC but I couldn't use it for that month due to problems, (THE PROBLEM WAS NOT WITH LC) I recently resubbed and I played with my settings it took me roughly 30 - 40 mins to find a good config for me, but it was totally worth it. This is by far the best cheat I have ever used and the only cheat I will be using from now on. I trust me, I've used a*mw*re, unity, h*xui, etc, and they are all trash compared to LC It might be a little hard to use at first, but the staff here is kind always here to help, so if your thinking of buying it just do it :D
Thanks for the review. Im sure jimster and staff greatly appreciates these kinds of words :)

Very nice review man and happy to hear the staff were helpful to you. If you need any help with creating or editing a prexsisting config don't hesitate to PM me.

Enjoy and happy cheating! :)
Thank you :D and thanks everyone for the positive comments! :p

nice review i hope you will have a good time in lc bro