Status
Not open for further replies.

Oktamer

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Just wanted to share this with LC community maybe some people were actually in my previous situation.​

Got my new job the 3 April, it was probably one of the greatest moment of my life. ( i'm only 22 chill out guysKappa )

I self-educated myself to do this job.TriHard

I was never that good in school, just passing by haha, after my graduation i never went to college.:watchout:

For the last 4 years, i lost myself a bit, i was smoking a lot of cannabiswixSanic ( i'm from marseille in France, if u ever passby ;) ).
Wasn't really proud of myself.

All i was doing is some crappy job, to pay some weed and go drunk at bar to forget my exs ( yea i'm the kind of guy who take 1 years to forget is relationship, so i go on tinder on whatever that can make me find a girl, so by doing that i get more exs and then i dieKappaPride).

SO

I visit a psychiatrist, i wanted to know why i couldn't grow up, why i felt like i can't achieve anything now.

This guy, is someone i really thanks, i took 7 months for me to achieve something with my therapy.

I smoke less weed and i enjoy it better. ( actually all addiction like video games or anything )

I found a way to not being fucked by the fact that i fall in love

I find motivation for something

I worked a lot, did a lot of website for my book

( not like weed was the problem or what were the problem, it's more like, when u feel good and have something to do, you smoke less.
ps: i'm just sayin that for me, if you can take heroïn and have no side effect it's cool. But for me weed had side effect like motivation ext... )

And the 21 march, a company called me to present them my book.

Today i work for them with 6 others guys and 1 girl.
I like them already.

Just wanted to share that

I'm feeling really good

Love ya

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Aleixo

Marketplace banned
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Just wanted to share this with LC community maybe some people were actually in my previous situation.

Got my new job the 3 April, it was probably one of the greatest moment of my life. ( i'm only 22 chill out guys )

I self-educated myself.

I was never that good in school, just passing by haha, after my graduation i never went to college.

For the last 4 years, i lost myself a bit, i was smoking a lot of cannabis ( i'm from marseille in France, if u ever passby ;) ).
All i was doing is some crappy job, to pay some weed and go drunk at bar to forget my exs ( yea i'm the kind of guy who take 1 years to forget is relationship, so i go on tinder on whatever that can make me find a girl, so by doing that i get more exs and then i die).

SO

I visit a psychiatrist, i wanted to know why i couldn't grow up, why i felt like i can't achieve anything now.

This guy, is someone i really thanks, i took 7 months for me to achieve something with my therapy.

I smoke less weed and i enjoy it better. ( actually all addiction like video games or anything )

( not like weed was the problem or what were the problem, it's more like, when u feel good and have something to do, you smoke less.
ps: i'm just sayin that for me, if you can take heroïn and have no side effect it's cool. But for me weed had side effect like motivation ext... )

I like them already.

I'm feeling really good

Love ya
Congrats m8! I'm studying graphic design and hope to be able to get a job when I finish! I actually know the solution for forgetting your ex really fast, atleast it works for me, not having girlfriends *cries in a corner

Oktamer

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Congrats m8! I'm studying graphic design and hope to be able to get a job when I finish! I actually know the solution for forgetting your ex really fast, atleast it works for me, not having girlfriends *cries in a corner
Thanks mate ! I wish you all the good things for your studies and the job that wait for you

It's not like i got 1000 my bro haha

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Whoooo! :D nothing wrong with cannabis how much you used to pay per gram?

randomplayer

one three three seven
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It's close but works almost like a private anyway.

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Congratulations dude! I remember my first time having a real job as a web developer, and I can recall it as it was yesterday. If you ever come across some bugs or something you need to know, you can count on me, always good to share knowledge.

Reactions: 1 users

Oktamer

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Whoooo! :D nothing wrong with cannabis how much you used to pay per gram?
haha i don't know, i smoked 4 to 5 joint a day, and it was really too much for me, i was not like really stone, but i was so fucking lazy. i paye like 7-8 e the G, depend on situation, quality...
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Congratulations dude! I remember my first time having a real job as a web developer, and I can recall it as it was yesterday. If you ever come across some bugs or something you need to know, you can count on me, always good to share knowledge.
Thanks a lot, i'm hungry for knowledge :megusta:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Swag Level :
haha i don't know, i smoked 4 to 5 joint a day, and it was really too much for me, i was not like really stone, but i was so fucking lazy.
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---

Still really nice of that job dude and sick that you learned it your self!!!

Oktamer

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
thanks mate <3

Oliver

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Bj bro nice story, exemple dude!

yebicboi

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Just wanted to share this with LC community maybe some people were actually in my previous situation.​

Got my new job the 3 April, it was probably one of the greatest moment of my life. ( i'm only 22 chill out guysKappa )

I self-educated myself to do this job.TriHard

I was never that good in school, just passing by haha, after my graduation i never went to college.:watchout:

For the last 4 years, i lost myself a bit, i was smoking a lot of cannabiswixSanic ( i'm from marseille in France, if u ever passby ;) ).

All i was doing is some crappy job, to pay some weed and go drunk at bar to forget my exs ( yea i'm the kind of guy who take 1 years to forget is relationship, so i go on tinder on whatever that can make me find a girl, so by doing that i get more exs and then i dieKappaPride).

SO

I like them already.

I'm feeling really good

Love ya
Continue improving and sharing your journey dear one. And if you need anything, you can talk to me, I am a certified clinical psychologist, can listen to you and yall. Thanks for sharing.
And remember, baby steps.
Take care

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@Oktamer I'm glad to hear that you did something in your life. I have friend who smokes weed every day and he also found out that by smoke weed he have some side effects. For example staying in one point, no progress in your life.
So you are a web developer right? What exactly are you doing?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk Pro

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I figured @xans would help you out. There is really nothing compared to a feeling after getting a job. It is really a tough road for some. Congratulations! Welcome to the work club.

Oktamer

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Bj bro nice story, exemple dude!
Thanks bro, u gonna make me blush:rolleyes:

Continue improving and sharing your journey dear one. And if you need anything, you can talk to me, I am a certified clinical psychologist, can listen to you and yall. Thanks for sharing.
And remember, baby steps.
Take care
Thanks man, people who do this job are amazing, if i ever come to brazil would love to share a drink. VaultBoy

@Oktamer I'm glad to hear that you did something in your life. I have friend who smokes weed every day and he also found out that by smoke weed he have some side effects. For example staying in one point, no progress in your life.
So you are a web developer right? What exactly are you doing?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk Pro

I'm part of a team with 1 graphist ( the girl ), 3 guy who mentor me for my first year, two of them is web dev and the older work on mobile app, there is the engineer who control the project. The 2 last work in network infrastructure.

My company provide team for other company, we sign contract with them to provide what they need. ( there is other team with other dev who do java, C++)

I'm doing the php and javascript part for the most , and i learn how to run a good server and secure it.:challenge_accepted:

I figured @xans would help you out. There is really nothing compared to a feeling after getting a job. It is really a tough road for some. Congratulations! Welcome to the work club.
Member of LC community who don't share is knowledge? does that exist? wixSanic

thanks mate the feels from it are real :oops:

Last edited:

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thanks bro, u gonna make me blush:rolleyes:

Thanks man, people who do this job are amazing, if i ever come to brazil would love to share a drink. VaultBoy

I'm part of a team with 1 graphist ( the girl ), 3 guy who mentor me for my first year, two of them is web dev and the older work on mobile app, there is the engineer who control the project. The 2 last work in network infrastructure.

My company provide team for other company, we sign contract with them to provide what they need. ( there is other team with other dev who do java, C++)

I'm doing the php and javascript part for the most , and i learn how to run a good server and secure it.:challenge_accepted:

Member of LC community who don't share is knowledge? does that exist? wixSanic

thanks mate the feels from it are real :oops:
Hahahah!

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Congrats mate ^^

You’re incredibly strong for getting past the shitty phase of your life.

Wear some sunglasses in the future, because your future is looking bright as fuck DatSheffy

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Damn im not your dad, but im really proud of you :D

Oktamer

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Congrats mate ^^

You’re incredibly strong for getting past the shitty phase of your life.

Wear some sunglasses in the future, because your future is looking bright as fuck DatSheffy

Thanks for the good words, will do haha. DatSheffy

Damn im not your dad, but im really proud of you :D

So much feels bruh... BibleThump

can i call you daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.