Few questions,

winny91

Silver II
Dec 7, 2017
Hi I'm new to the forum, and I'm planning to get LC, but I have few questions before I will make the purchase.
Are you planning to add radar or backtrack to your features? Since I have seen many other cheat providers that already have them.

I'm currently GE, and I want to get cheat for the faceit ac. Will I be able to get faceit ac after couple of months with you? or just get private build?Waiting and Money isn't a problem here.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: panzer
They won't add any of that stuff. LC is primary for high level players and league settings. Radars may pose a security risk. As for getting a private, you'd need to build some rep seeing as you're from the UK. The same country as faceit hq, so thats something jimster would have to answer.

Hi I'm new to the forum, and I'm planning to get LC, but I have few questions before I will make the purchase.
Are you planning to add radar or backtrack to your features? Since I have seen many other cheat providers that already have them.

I'm currently GE, and I want to get cheat for the faceit ac. Will I be able to get faceit ac after couple of months with you? or just get private build?Waiting and Money isn't a problem here.

Thanks in advance.

if money is not a problem, build your reputation here first. Subscribe to LC and prove your loyalty. Jim and the staff will then assess you if you are eligible for the private build. As of now Faceit AC bypass requires the user to be subscribed for at least 2 months. I suggest you buy 3months sub.

if money is not a problem, build your reputation here first. Subscribe to LC and prove your loyalty. Jim and the staff will then assess you if you are eligible for the private build. As of now Faceit AC bypass requires the user to be subscribed for at least 2 months. I suggest you buy 3months sub.
So if I will get 3 months sub now, will I have to wait 2 months from now on to get faceit ac bypass requires?

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

Its the best cheat ;)... dont waste ur time searching for others.

first try the cheat, learn how to use it. and maybe on future u will be able to buy a jimster priv8:)

Which one to get? league or non league? To get faceit ac support later on?
League and beta access, cus if you do not meet the requirements you need wait for Pro League LC project for 50$ per month :) Ofc to get the Pro league version you probably need to be our 2 or 1 month user.

Just bought 3 months league cheat, waiting for the activation, thanks for the replays guys.

Always remember that before trying the leagues, double check first if LC supports it. You don't want to end up in a ban.

FACEIT AC is not yet out, but I am certain that by the time you are eligible to FACEIT Bypass, it will be out already. Just be patient. Jim is working hard on this.

We are glad that you have purchased LC. Best $90 purchase of your life. :)

Always remember that before trying the leagues, double check first if LC supports it. You don't want to end up in a ban.

FACEIT AC is not yet out, but I am certain that by the time you are eligible to FACEIT Bypass, it will be out already. Just be patient. Jim is working hard on this.

We are glad that you have purchased LC. Best $90 purchase of your life. :)
No worries, I'm not that dumb, I'll just smurf on globals with it lol.

Just bought 3 months league cheat, waiting for the activation, thanks for the replays guys.

Please,
read the FAQ, wiki ETC... test ur hack on aimbotz :)
it gonna take some time to config it, but

it gonna take some time to config it.... ask for supppport and our spppoort can

Reactions: winny91