• Your choice

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle62

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I have about 1.5k legit hours and 1.5k hours cheating on CS. I feel like a piece of shit every time I cheat but at the same time the game is way more boring when I play legit. I'm B+ on ESEA and recently joined an open team... I don't really want to start cheating again but I dont know what else to do. I play like 3-4 hours a day and have plenty of time to practice.

DWKRageGod

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i recommend atleats try cheat again. I have hours 3.5k legit and still enjoy cheat more than legit. because legit will get u nothing in current state of CS unless your a godly talent.

Kyle62

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i recommend atleats try cheat again. I have hours 3.5k legit and still enjoy cheat more than legit. because legit will get u nothing in current state of CS unless your a godly talent.
Thanks a lot for that input this actually makes me realize that even if I do make it big it wont be before global offensive is dead.

DWKRageGod

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thanks a lot for that input this actually makes me realize that even if I do make it big it wont be before global offensive is dead.
trust me, when i had 3.5k legit hour i made to fpl-c in 2017. and got raped by every cheater in there. because they have radar (webradar) and some sort of aimbot. which is unbeatable unless your a god.
if u ever want talk about some stuff let me know. here to make friends aswell :D

high ranks legit: already made it in early cs stages (2015-2016).
high ranks now: are cheating because good rank in league = have to cheat.
if u want some input on cheats on these league i can help. i have some experience :)

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I have about 1.5k legit hours and 1.5k hours cheating on CS. I feel like a piece of shit every time I cheat but at the same time the game is way more boring when I play legit. I'm B+ on ESEA and recently joined an open team... I don't really want to start cheating again but I dont know what else to do. I play like 3-4 hours a day and have plenty of time to practice.
Idk man
Try to make a big name for being a cheater is fun. The enemy team quivers against me and my 4 friend stack of cheaters cause we dont like taking L's and its fun making people go hard till the point they spin when they vs you simply cause you have gamesense and know how to force someone out of the closet :p

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Back when I played leagues I would feel like shit too. Cheating is a scummy thing to do but you have to live with it if you want to achieve success. To me, the feeling of doing something you're not supposed to is a bit of a kick as well (especially at lans :) ). In terms of playing pugs, I would say cheating is short-term happiness in the sense that you can make the best plays every game. When you play legit nice plays only occur rarely, however, they are much more satisfying.

Playing legit will make CS a lot more interesting in the long-term.

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
it depends what u mean by cheating lol
you can build config to enhance your skill, or you can build config for you to do everything
The first option will actually make you a better player over time, since you don't focus that much on aim anymore, but rather on positioning etc.

Kyle62

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
it depends what u mean by cheating lol
you can build config to enhance your skill, or you can build config for you to do everything
The first option will actually make you a better player over time, since you don't focus that much on aim anymore, but rather on positioning etc.
When I use to cheat I use a 1.2 or lower fov and high smoothing never really used cheats that do everything for me. Still felt shitty when I did this and would play like shit in matches after 2 days of playing with cheats only.

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You shouldn't concern yourself that much because of one game. I mean it's just a game, play for fun, if you don't like the feeling of being a cheater just don't be, do what you feel like not what the community makes you do.

fmr

Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It all comes down to what you want. Just cheat for fun if ever

pikachu

Man's Not Hot
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I love playing with LC. Just love to use legit settings and destroy other players.
It is fun for me. I dont feel bad at all. I will only feel bad if i get VAC sometime. Until there, it is just happy cheating. :p

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I just like ruining people's progress tbh

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You know when you destroy 4k hours players when you have just for example 300 hours in cs go is funny as fuck :D

HGCrotmg

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you don't enjoy cheating, then don't play with cheats it's as simple as that.

Henning1969

Silver I
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Cheating is always fun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.