VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :

https://www.faceit/en/players/DICKDMOLISHR/stats/csgo

ADD .com link not opening

DICKDMOLISHR

This is to show you how bad faceit is and how hard you can go on it without nothing no worries nothing.

Before starting to comment look at the games are normaly enough for a ban to be coming KDR HAHAHAHAHA
now check the win rate 96%
above all this.
This guy has the longest win streak on the planet for everything :D
@ToX @Marcus92 @Jimster480 @HyperAim @xen @Krogoth480 @Virus1x @danno This guy uses LC I know him he is a friend of mine.

EXPLAIN ?

Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No offence but it's people like you that are making FaceIT update their anticheat..

Reactions: 1 users

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
ow really ur probably right they do i cz of cheaters, and i buy the cheats to win and to use it strong i guess

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
People like are you are also why I've stopped playing faceit lol

Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
ow really ur probably right they do i cz of cheaters, and i buy the cheats to win and to use it strong i guess
Subtle cheating is fine, purposefully going ham is just making everything harder..

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Haha complaining and cheating well if u look for legit go esea or esl or cevo. Ppl on faceit or going legit pro or playing for the prizes and win all. Btw this is a friend of mine not me.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm sure the ban will come soon. Not with such a high win rate or HS percentage.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
what do u mean soon he got 300 games something this guy won the level 10 prem ladder plus a allienware :p and he is still playing, no surprise if they ban him :D

Reaction score
Swag Level :
fuck that. I hate players like this.

Dont go to 9th or 10th ranks you bastards.

Last edited:

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Haha complaining and cheating well if u look for legit go esea or esl or cevo. Ppl on faceit or going legit pro or playing for the prizes and win all. Btw this is a friend of mine not me.
We're not "looking for legit" we're fine with subtle but it's literally people raging on FaceIT that's making them up their AC and makes it an issue for those subtle cheating for the easy skins lol

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Technically I'm complaining about a rage cheater and not a legit player so ye. Also cevo bans you if you're good, cheating or not since it's literally filled with 10 year old kids who think they're the center of the galaxy lul(cevo staff) so in other words...faceit = mm nowadays

jazzo

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We're not "looking for legit" we're fine with subtle but it's literally people raging on FaceIT that's making them up their AC and makes it an issue for those subtle cheating for the easy skins lol
i find it funny that you think they even have an option to "up their AC" its source mod anti cheat pmsl :D
i'm sure jimster won't have any issues bypassing modified SMAC hahahahahaha

"be there or be square"

Pentablack

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i find it funny that you think they even have an option to "up their AC" its source mod anti cheat pmsl :D
i'm sure jimster won't have any issues bypassing modified SMAC hahahahahaha

"be there or be square"
Faceit is developing an client anti-cheat like esea...there was a reddit thread about it with one of the faceit ceo's. Unfortunately I can't find the thread at the moment. :confused:

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Faceit is developing an client anti-cheat like esea...there was a reddit thread about it with one of the faceit ceo's. Unfortunately I can't find the thread at the moment. :confused:
This AC won't be better than ESL or EAC so I'm sure is not a problem for Jimster :)

dexteer

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
This AC won't be better than ESL or EAC so I'm sure is not a problem for Jimster :)
I actually hope its gonna be a decent anti-cheat.

Then its not that many coders who are gonna be able to bypass it and alot of those 10 dollar cheats is gonna be rip

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I actually hope its gonna be a decent anti-cheat.

Then its not that many coders who are gonna be able to bypass it and alot of those 10 dollar cheats is gonna be rip
Yeah.. at least russian trash cheats for 5$ will be detected..

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hahaha i heard about a cheat for 5 dollar from a Russian Hahahha. Well idc faceit is good like this ez wins wz skins ez rage

jazzo

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
if Faceit devs were any decent at all they would already have an anti cheat they've been up for years on SMAC
with no attempt to make their own anti cheat.
Unless they have a state of the art anti cheat team working for them they won't have a good AC
will probably work the same as Cevo's which is Ez

2Ez4Jimster just go ask valve about the last vac wave :D haha

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
jimster or no jimster their way of thinking is different they want more and more users ppl get banned with prem than buy prem again and again they profit from it

Status
Not open for further replies.