Not open for further replies.

Br0nZy

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
magameeedcr7.wix.com
hello guys

Whenever i try to add game 'CSGO', after " verifying information, this could take up to 60 seconds " .. then i get this error: An error occured during game registration, please contact Support if the problem persists ". I already contacted Support, i tried to use another browser, clear cache etc.. but nothing worked. I'm using a fresh steam acc with csgo so it should work .. Anyone can help?

Attachments

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
hello guys

Whenever i try to add game 'CSGO', after " verifying information, this could take up to 60 seconds " .. then i get this error: An error occured during game registration, please contact Support if the problem persists ". I already contacted Support, i tried to use another browser, clear cache etc.. but nothing worked. I'm using a fresh steam acc with csgo so it should work .. Anyone can help?
Well you could try adding the game at a different time and also make sure the account you have has not already been linked because this can also cause you to receive issues, as of now it could just be server issues so wait it out, if not, get an account that is not linked.

Br0nZy

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
magameeedcr7.wix.com
The problem is that FaceIT doesn't allow accounts with low hours .. i just figured it out .. SO to Fl0^^ Can be closed.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The problem is that FaceIT doesn't allow accounts with low hours .. i just figured it out .. SO to Fl0^^ Can be closed.
Oh I guess its like Kickback then requiring a minimum of so and so hours. Kickback requires 50 I think.

cicina

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Did they changed it on faceit? 2 months ago i could join faceit with totally new csgo account 0hours (also new steam)

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I guess you can farm some hours or buy an account with some hours on already.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Did they changed it on faceit? 2 months ago i could join faceit with totally new csgo account 0hours (also new steam)
Yes, and I also believe they have made a new layout but that is somewhat old news.

cicina

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes, and I also believe they have made a new layout but that is somewhat old news.
thats reason why u should send me the hour boosters or say me when the site is legit what i sent u :D

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
thats reason why u should send me the hour boosters or say me when the site is legit what i sent u :D
I can hook you up with a guy that boost 15+ games 24/7 for a cheap price, his service is kinda private but I can ask him if he is accepting more people, but hoursboost is legit from what I know but just to check try out their trial or silver package or ask any user here on LC if they have used it because honestly their 28 euro package is OP as f***

Status
Not open for further replies.