FACEiT Client Anti-Cheat and etc.

monroe1

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 11, 2016
Good evening, I'm so sorry for this kind of question, I know that you guys are really tired of it.
However, I wanna ask something.
I was a LC subscriber for 4 months (probably, idk for sure tho), but I didn't play in CSGO for a long time and obviously I didn't extend my LC subscription.
So, what should I do if I wanna get the access for LC 3.0? Yeah, I've read the requirements, but can I be applied if I don't have the subscription right now? If so, lemme know what should I do.
I'm so sorry about this question, cuz you've heard it again and again, but I wanna be sure in my actions.

PS. I apologize for advance about my English knowledges. You know, I'm Russian and it's a bit hard to learn a foreign language if you're don't have a lot of practice :D

Best regards.

Every user, who will try to signup will be manually checked for months of usage(c) Tox.
Correct,
no but i got the badge without 6 months sub
We don't have a resourceful way of gathering the payment / usage data from Paypal, so currently we just do it via account age and then when people apply we check their payment email / auth name via Paypal or Emails to check how many times they have truly applied.

Reactions: tominator_1996
Best way is just subscribe for 3 months :) If you are busy, at least you'll get a cheaper monthly than buying every month.

Does he have to purchase CS Multi’s cheat to gain the extra months?
Perhaps if you’re saving money, you could buy the cheaper HL1 cheats :rolleyes:

First you need buy a VIP to even start the adventure if you do this faster it will be better for you, cus LC 3.0 is coming soon:)