faceit anticheat

freak555

Silver Elite Master
Jun 3, 2017
hi there i am an member i bought normal hack but now i want FACEIT anticheat hack can anyone tell me is it possible i am willing to pay Good money For that...

you can only use faceit server side atm you wil have to wait for 3.0 but its stil in beta and for the beta you need atleast 6 months of usage the software so relax and wait ^^

i guess its been over 3 4 months i am sure... i need it badly man...... i can pay as much as you want guys... just hook me up with this shit.
proxy.php

Send it to jimster and he will "kook you with this shit"

I think that with the 6 months a not too bad idea to wait
I push my rang now the 6 months meanwhile still Play without hack on faceit but after the 6 months...
I will buy too :)

yea man go for the private or just wait , there's your only options.
For private build he need more trusted lvl :D "Private projects aren't available for everyone. You have to be at least 2 months regular VIP subscriber to apply as possible private project customer. In the meantime, you have to gain some reputation and trust in the community and our eyes.*"

wait... I've been using inuria for a good 2 months now, thinking of switching since ive been playing on faceit recently and inuria i don't think works on faceit. As ive read, this bypasses FACEIT anti cheat. but now, he is saying it doesnt? We usually go to normal csgo set up then procede to browser for faceit. If i buy the 35$ version won't it allo me to hack on faceit?

wait... I've been using inuria for a good 2 months now, thinking of switching since ive been playing on faceit recently and inuria i don't think works on faceit. As ive read, this bypasses FACEIT anti cheat. but now, he is saying it doesnt? We usually go to normal csgo set up then procede to browser for faceit. If i buy the 35$ version won't it allo me to hack on faceit?

Did you read the page I sent it to you? Because there says it works only on FaceIT serversided AC, which means, you`ll only be able to use when you`re not forced to download their AC and use it.

The 3.0 will support FaceIT and will cost $50 per month, but, you can`t buy unless you`re at least our trusted customer (example, 6 months of usage of our softwares).

The requirements are not clear yet, but, please, I linked you already, you just have to read it...

Did you read the page I sent it to you? Because there says it works only on FaceIT serversided AC, which means, you`ll only be able to use when you`re not forced to download their AC and use it.

The 3.0 will support FaceIT and will cost $50 per month, but, you can`t buy unless you`re at least our trusted customer (example, 6 months of usage of our softwares).

The requirements are not clear yet, but, please, I linked you already, you just have to read it...

i read everything already, will go buy this later after i get some sleep. hopefully activate soon! haha
I'll hopefully find easy ways on how to config it, thankyou my good sir!