FaceIT and other..

Siqural

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, I am new here! And yes I pretty much know there were milions of questions about that, don't get me wrong it's just about safety for the money and to not make any other problems that I have been somehow banned or something..

So there are the questions :

1. Can I use the cheat for 35 USD on FaceIT? All of the features? With AC or with whatever they've there

2. Do I need some safety things to make it more undetected?

It's all about the FaceIT cuz I will pretty much play there. Maybe GamersClub aswell, but would be really nice to get your answers! Thanks alot!

Hey.. first of all u need the Multi-League one..

And FaceIT has two anti-cheats..
First the server-side.. u dont have to download anything like ESL Wire.. just connect to the server (after u found a match on their website) and play..
and yes u can use the hacks there with LEGIT settings and wont get a ban (obv cheating=ban by admin ofc)..
and the second on ist the AC-Client..

If too many guys report u, u`re forced to use the Anti-Cheat Client.. Maybe after 10 matches, maybe after 60... noone knows.. Playing legit as fuck maybe never..
and for now only the beta users can cheat there.. if the Beta will works and everything is fine they will probably release this Faceit-AC client feature for the Multi-League client.

2. Yeah: legit settings (low Fov, high smooth.., dont use WH to obv..)