j00rasiq

Feb 18, 2016
I see a lot of other providers that are detected or semi-detected say you need to use a really low fov and a super high smooth to not get detected. Is that the same with this cheat, can you use settings that actually give you a decent advantage or is it still minimal because you will be detected?

Hello @j00rasiq

Yes.

In fact we're one of the only providers being actually undetected, 99.9% of the scene uses a bad viewangle aimbot that is detected over a period of time even if you use their shitty "curve aim" or "humanized-randomized aimbots" you will still get detected over a period of time.

We provide a aimbot undetected in the long run and you don't have to use low fov or high smooth. We have a supersmooth that makes the aimbot actually work as a legit 2D Aimbot and moves the mouse like an actual player would, not moving the angles of the game. Supersmooth also makes the aimbot look really legit in demos since it doesn't lock on to the same spot all the time. Supersmooth can be customized as well as normal smoothaim.

I'm personally playing with 300+ games on record and 2400+ ELO, so far i almost I've only matched up against a very little amount of cheaters that doesn't get banned in a week since all the providers are pretty much detected.

We hope to see you as a costumer here at LeagueCheats.

Regards,
FaTaN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jimster480
^ Basically what Fatan said.

The aimbot is a mouse control/simulation aimbot. Which means you have to play with raw input off, but it works the way a normal player would aim. With things like RandomSpot and SuperSmooth and a dynamic progressive smoothing algorithm its unnoticeable.
The only way you get banned is if you are "too good" (stats are far too high for a real player like 80%+ HS ratio) or they manual ban you from demos of them deciding you are cheating (but most "good" cheaters never get banned).

^ Basically what Fatan said.

The aimbot is a mouse control/simulation aimbot. Which means you have to play with raw input off, but it works the way a normal player would aim. With things like RandomSpot and SuperSmooth and a dynamic progressive smoothing algorithm its unnoticeable.
The only way you get banned is if you are "too good" (stats are far too high for a real player like 80%+ HS ratio) or they manual ban you from demos of them deciding you are cheating (but most "good" cheaters never get banned).
Yeah, the "only" way that they'll see you being obvious in a demo is if you're shooting through smokes and doing instant headshots down mid on de_dust2 for example. If you're just playing smart with ESP (or simply disabling it or using it on visible-only mode) then you should be gucci forever.

Reactions: Jimster480