Faceit AC

But half of the LC got a ban on faceit?

Half of the community did not get banned from the new anti cheat and some of the people who got banned where banned because they played to obvious or they got banned for not using the methods to get around the anti cheat.

Half of the community did not get banned from the new anti cheat and some of the people who got banned where banned because they played to obvious or they got banned for not using the methods to get around the anti cheat.
this is a pretty weird statement though.

if it's undetected there shouldn't be any reason to take further precautions like stopping the driver, which I cant do btw.

if it's undetected there shouldn't be any reason to take further precautions like stopping the driver, which I cant do btw.
Well what some people have to realize is this anti cheat is new and jimster needs time to figure everything out. If you can just kill the driver where the anti cheat is then inject the cheat then start the driver again and it works, it's still considered undetected. I don't think if you forget to kill the driver your get insta banned I think it's more of a safety issue. (May be wrong I don't play premium Faceit). I don't see why you can't kill the driver, you just have to type stuff in your CMD to start and stop it. But if you are worried about getting banned then just wait a while until everything calms down then start cheating on the new anti cheat once it's been a while.

Well what some people have to realize is this anti cheat is new and jimster needs time to figure everything out. If you can just kill the driver where the anti cheat is then inject the cheat then start the driver again and it works, it's still considered undetected. I don't think if you forget to kill the driver your get insta banned I think it's more of a safety issue. (May be wrong I don't play premium Faceit). I don't see why you can't kill the driver, you just have to type stuff in your CMD to start and stop it. But if you are worried about getting banned then just wait a while until everything calms down then start cheating on the new anti cheat once it's been a while.
not everyone was able to kill the driver. were got permission issues if I remember correctly. even as administrator. but I don't think it's necessary, else more people would have been banned. my hs% was 65, so I just think I was manually reviewed honestly. My new config gets me far less headshots :)

not everyone was able to kill the driver. were got permission issues if I remember correctly. even as administrator. but I don't think it's necessary, else more people would have been banned. my hs% was 65, so I just think I was manually reviewed honestly. My new config gets me far less headshots :)
Nice to hear man best of luck. :D

@darbak
so it was never detected people have to realize that because if it was, everyone would of got a ban not just a hand full of people so with that said it had to be a certain feature most people that got banned were using esp or some kind of visuals so it could of been
-They implemented a new screenshot system it also could of been
-People not killing the drivers before injecting not saying that you 100% need to but its heavily recommended
- Faceit also implemented a 128 tick demo so before it use to be 64 tick making it easy to get away with things but with the new 128 tick demo they can see locks and everything more easily so it possible that it could of been manual reviews
- Something that some admins including me are also thinking is possible is that there is a admin in our site getting information from people because I got banned from faceit but not for cheating but for "cheating site affiliation" "http://prntscr.com/dqg8r5"

so it could of been any of these of multiple of these but the faceit Ac really is a joke its the worse client for sure and only has 2 functions as long as you follow instructions and have legit settings you will never get banned

Any person can stop the driver if the anticheat itself isn't open as long as you are admin.

Stopping the driver is just an additional precaution.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint