Faceit Ac

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogyz

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello, does anyone know what might be the problem, i created an account without playing a single match i was forced to download the client, i've never played faceit on the current hardware neither ip adress, didn't use same details of past accounts as well :/

mathinos

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello, does anyone know what might be the problem, i created an account without playing a single match i was forced to download the client, i've never played faceit on the current hardware neither ip adress, didn't use same details of past accounts as well :/
It is not a problem, just Faceit features. For example i was forced after 20 games, my friend after 5 games. But on the other hand it is strange, have you played other games on this account ?

Edit. Did you download faceit client (not AC) before or after injection? Meaby faceit client discoverd strange files and that's might be a problem.

fogyz

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nope just matchmaking lol.

mathinos

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You are using faceit by website or client?

mathinos

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I must say iam rly suprised, but at this point you can not do anything i guess. Faceit put AC on you for some reason. Sorry but i can not help you and i think no one can.

Last edited:

fogyz

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nope thats the thing its prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)