FD GoD are you hyped for the Relase :) ? Why you dont use your ability to apply Beta ? BTW we played a week ago together with alpacino in a few funny MMs you know :D ?

faceit client will never be undetected cuz I will continue to send the hack to faceit the staff knows how dedicated I am considering I'm still here after all the drama =) I'm on these forums everyday working to get other LC players banned using my other LC account lol

faceit client will never be undetected cuz I will continue to send the hack to faceit the staff knows how dedicated I am considering I'm still here after all the drama =) I'm on these forums everyday working to get other LC players banned using my other LC account lol
again you have not idea how code works LOL its not a private hack we don't care that they have it

again you have not idea how code works LOL its not a private hack we don't care that they have it
good cuz there is nothing u can do about it anyways lol. keep telling ur community NEXT MONTH. ITS BEEN NEXT MONTH FOR THE LAST YEAR LOL U CANT BYPASS FACEIT CLIENT BUT GUESS WHAT MOJO CAN LMAOOOOOO much cheaper too. stop dick riding u cant code either if u could ud know faceit client read from kernel ur not going to inject a cheat without it seeing it period.

good cuz there is nothing u can do about it anyways lol. keep telling ur community NEXT MONTH. ITS BEEN NEXT MONTH FOR THE LAST YEAR LOL U CANT BYPASS FACEIT CLIENT BUT GUESS WHAT MOJO CAN LMAOOOOOO much cheaper too. stop dick riding u cant code either if u could ud know faceit client read from kernel ur not going to inject a cheat without it seeing it period.
again you have no idea how code works we know how the client works and we know they are going to have it, have fun never having Lc again after using it for 2 years lmao salty af ;)

edit : also all questions answered in this thread
Closed