ESP Version League on Faceit

daniels44

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Can I buy the league esp only will it work on faceit , or I have to buy league multi for bypass to work?

SantaS

MP Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Can I buy the league esp only will it work on faceit , or I have to buy league multi for bypass to work?
Bypass is not up yet. Jimster should finish it in some days though.

I think you can use only esp when the bypass is up.

Sejni

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Bypass is not up yet. Jimster should finish it in some days though.

I think you can use only esp when the bypass is up.
Judging by his answer im pretty sure it will be more than just a few days.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It actually should be less than a few days. Everything is close to completion and I can't wait for it to be done so I can sleep again.
But I don't appreciate you going around the forum talking crap about how it's never going to come out.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: 3 users

SantaS

MP Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It actually should be less than a few days. Everything is close to completion and I can't wait for it to be done so I can sleep again.
But I don't appreciate you going around the forum talking crap about how it's never going to come out.

I'm trying to tell them that it's just a few days and it's out but they're like "few days from a month ago xD"

Anyways we love you Jim <3

Sejni

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Sorry. I really hope you are right and it will be sick.

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sorry. I really hope you are right and it will be sick.
Just don't spread rumors. Please be patient, we never lied to our customers.

Nobody

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So excited for the faceit/eac release, take your time jimster. People shouldn't complain, if you want it to be perfect it will take time!

Reactions: 1 user

Jazzy18

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Its already tuesday, how much is few days for you, i bought this cheats like 2 weeks ago bc i though you will make it faster @Jimster480

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Its already tuesday, how much is few days for you, i bought this cheats like 2 weeks ago bc i though you will make it faster @Jimster480
I don't really care what you thought. I never said any time when it was coming out and I told everyone I will make an announcement when it is out.
This bypass is complex and I have been literally working day and night on it.

I'm sick of seeing all this crying going on when there are fucking 7 softwares to code at once to get a release out and I am working alone and I have a family. People are just inconsiderate as shit these days.

If customers actually knew how to read then it wouldn't be as hard, but since 95% of you guys put in tickets for information right in front of your face I have to make everything happen with 1-3 button presses while still making it secure against anticheat companies.

Reactions: 1 users

Elyysian

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
He has to code ALOT because he is actually CODING and not copy pasting like 99% of public cheats, do you want a finished working bypass that cant be detected or do you want a copy paste shit which lasts like 2 days before you get a ban? Just let Jimster take his time ffs, i am sick of reading such comments like yours.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
He has to code ALOT because he is actually CODING and not copy pasting like 99% of public cheats, do you want a finished working bypass that cant be detected or do you want a copy paste shit which lasts like 2 days before you get a ban? Just let Jimster take his time ffs, i am sick of reading such comments like yours.
Exactly, I got about another 20 pm's this weekend from people asking the same question again.

Elyysian

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Exactly, I got about another 20 pm's this weekend from people asking the same question again.

I feel with u, i can imagine how annoying this is..

hazeshiro

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The Ac is coming soon no worry if u want a cheat who is updated in like 3 hours go to Unityhacks xD

Jazzy18

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
ok even if you make bypass for faceit soon, which i hope.. how you willl update it everyday, bc as i know faceit is updating their client everyday, so once you wont update fast enough we will all get banned?
i mean im super excited but it sucks when you are waiting that long @Jimster480