Marketplace Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Always someone find a way to do bypass. Perfect things don't exist

Pentablack

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah but when you don't know how it is exactly working then it will be very hard. You need to get the specification somehow and esea will do everything to prevent this.

elwin1000

Marketplace Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Are you thinking the admins are fair and don't close their eyes, for money obviously? :D

forzaBlack

LE
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
atleast we see on the upcoming ipb tournament where the lananticheat will be used, some guys who will underperfom, because i dont think coders will bypass this within 2 days

cicina

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
atleast we see on the upcoming ipb tournament where the lananticheat will be used, some guys who will underperfom, because i dont think coders will bypass this within 2 days
will be there any difference between esea and lan esea AC? :D online/offline ok.. but another one xd

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
will be there any difference between esea and lan esea AC? :D online/offline ok.. but another one xd
That's the point, they wouldn't know. Of couse most or pros (if not everyone) who hacks have ESEA proof hacks, but you don't know if the LAN anticheats will be the same and the risk is too big. Whit the new anti cheats kicking in i'll bet in NiP :)

Last edited:

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah but when you don't know how it is exactly working then it will be very hard. You need to get the specification somehow and esea will do everything to prevent this.
Na dude you think this will stop cheating ? it wont its ment to scare people "OH NO! New LAN Esea Anti Cheat I don't want bring my aimlock cheats now" that's what there thinking it will do in the mean while the only real thing it does other then the normal Esea Anti Cheat is probably constantly running and scanning everything that gets transferred onto it but there are a million ways to get around that.

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Na dude you think this will stop cheating ? it wont its ment to scare people "OH NO! New LAN Esea Anti Cheat I don't want bring my aimlock cheats now" that's what there thinking it will do in the mean while the only real thing it does other then the normal Esea Anti Cheat is probably constantly running and scanning everything that gets transferred onto it but there are a million ways to get around that.
The point behind it is: they don't know if the ESEA AC LAN version will have something different than internet version, and if it has, coders can't test the hack before since they don't have access to the AC. Nobody is saying everyone will stop cheat because of it, but now there's a real chance that people get caught. I highly doubt they will ban people during tourments because this will destroy csgo image and will ditch sponsors and thinks like this, but if you start to see pro players retire after some lan events, there's a chance it's because they get caught and cut a deal.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The point behind it is: they don't know if the ESEA AC LAN version will have something different than internet version, and if it has, coders can't test the hack before since they don't have access to the AC. Nobody is saying everyone will stop cheat because of it, but now there's a real chance that people get caught. I highly doubt they will ban people during tourments because this will destroy csgo image and will ditch sponsors and thinks like this, but if you start to see pro players retire after some lan events, there's a chance it's because they get caught and cut a deal.
Difference being it only takes a small requirement run by dodgy admins to get their hands on the LAN-ESEA then sell it to cheat coders to bypass..

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Difference being it only takes a small requirement run by dodgy admins to get their hands on the LAN-ESEA then sell it to cheat coders to bypass..
IF the admins have access to it :)
And if they install and run the AC only in the competition day, it will be even harder.

Kspade

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
"The ESEA LAN anti-cheat client will not be exclusive only to ESEA events. Any organizer that is able to meet the basic requirements, which will be made public after IEM Oakland, can apply to use the technology. Our goal is to help ensure that Counter-Strike events, regardless of the organizer, can guarantee to be cheat-free."

It will definitely take some rope pulling to get your hands on the client and it will happen.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
"The ESEA LAN anti-cheat client will not be exclusive only to ESEA events. Any organizer that is able to meet the basic requirements, which will be made public after IEM Oakland, can apply to use the technology. Our goal is to help ensure that Counter-Strike events, regardless of the organizer, can guarantee to be cheat-free."

It will definitely take some rope pulling to get your hands on the client and it will happen.
I'll find an event with it and guaranteed I'll get my hands on it :)

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: 1 user

Kspade

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :

I think Fragadelphia will 100% have the LAN client. They should meet the "basic requirements" and it's a big event for NA.

Chewbacca

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We really know nothing yet, they say it will be used for lans that meet basic requirements so the AC is probably downloadable or streamable.
Probably within 6 months someone will have it cracked and uploaded.

Personally I think they're idiots for announcing it. They should've used it for the upcoming lan without saying anything, then announce it after...durrrr.
It's like they want to keep the scrubs from cheating but want to make sure all the 'pro cheaters' are not going to get caught.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We really know nothing yet, they say it will be used for lans that meet basic requirements so the AC is probably downloadable or streamable.
Probably within 6 months someone will have it cracked and uploaded.

Personally I think they're idiots for announcing it. They should've used it for the upcoming lan without saying anything, then announce it after...durrrr.
It's like they want to keep the scrubs from cheating but want to make sure all the 'pro cheaters' are not going to get caught.
Basically this is it. The entire scene rides on pros being "God's" that everyone has to look up to.

Reactions: 1 users

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello. Now that's not the point why would a ac system even announce that they have a new ac system i mean utmost on that event they won't cheat untill it's safe. You mean pros aren't good to play without cheats ofcourse they are which means no one will cheat and we wont see crazy shit all will be global nothing more than that for some time. But about the ac ofcourse someone will crack it
But why even telling ppl about it.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
But why even telling ppl about it.
IF they have it, it's a detterent whilst they get it in order. If they don't have it, it's a detterent so you need to find out by trying.
Semi-smart..

I doubt it would be hard, just host one for LC with some shitty prize pool and ask for it :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.