Easy to configure aimbot?

drpebb

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 1, 2017
Hello, I have not experienced cheats so much so I dont have any knowledge. Is it hard to setup legit aimbot with good spraycontrol for MM with this cheat? Ive used a cheat before, it was super easy but their rcs didint work good on 64 tick so I stopped using that cheat. Im thinking about this but it seems to be more advanced.

Hello, I have not experienced cheats so much so I dont have any knowledge. Is it hard to setup legit aimbot with good spraycontrol for MM with this cheat? Ive used a cheat before, it was super easy but their rcs didint work good on 64 tick so I stopped using that cheat. Im thinking about this but it seems to be more advanced.
LC is definitely 100% different than every other pasted provider out there. We have a wiki that explains every feature and also free settings for you to copy if you need it

LC is definitely 100% different than every other pasted provider out there. We have a wiki that explains every feature and also free settings for you to copy if you need it
Ok, I think I read something for a few months ago, dont remember if it was on this cheat. But is the aimbot easier to configure on 1920x1080 and high sens? I play pretty low sens, 800 dpi 1.05 sens 6/11 windows no mouse acc. M_rawinput 0. And 1024x768

Ok, I think I read something for a few months ago, dont remember if it was on this cheat. But is the aimbot easier to configure on 1920x1080 and high sens? I play pretty low sens, 800 dpi 1.05 sens 6/11 windows no mouse acc. M_rawinput 0. And 1024x768
yea cheat works best on 1080 because 1080 has more pixels to for the cheat to use. The cheat reads sensitivity so just lower your dpi and up your sens accordingly

To clear up the resolution problem in more of an easier way to understand it. Is the aimbot works better on 1920 by 1080 for what ever reason but I've never used 1920 by 1080 with this cheat and I've been fine the whole time. I would say 1/3 people use 1920 by 1080 on here and it really doesn't matter the resolution.

For your aimbot question, yes the aimbot can be difficult to set up at first if you don't take your time to understand all the features thoroughly. The wiki is extremely detailed and will tell you anything you need to know.

If you do decide to purchase the cheat and would like some help with getting good settings feel free to ask me.

Hope to see you on this provider in the near future.

Reactions: drpebb
To clear up the resolution problem in more of an easier way to understand it. Is the aimbot works better on 1920 by 1080 for what ever reason but I've never used 1920 by 1080 with this cheat and I've been fine the whole time. I would say 1/3 people use 1920 by 1080 on here and it really doesn't matter the resolution.

For your aimbot question, yes the aimbot can be difficult to set up at first if you don't take your time to understand all the features thoroughly. The wiki is extremely detailed and will tell you anything you need to know.

If you do decide to purchase the cheat and would like some help with getting good settings feel free to ask me.

Hope to see you on this provider in the near future.
Not all use this res, cuz you need really good PC for multicore disabled and one core CPU active.

We have very well done Guide how to set-up our cheat.

Ive checked some stuff out here on the forums and wiki. Im pretty happy about the cheat already, works pretty good with my config. Just need to adjust the RCS a bit, thats the hardest part for me. :p

Which is adding onto my reasons on why you should not be deterred from using this cheat over the recommended resolution.
Yeah a little info when somebody buy cheat about possible fps drop on some resolutions with multicore disabled when we have bad PC should be good idea.