EAC & Faceit Question

hahalolwtfbro

Feb 1, 2017
I've heard there's a new cheat update coming very soon so the cheat will work on Faceit Client.

1. When that update comes out will the cheat also work on EAC? (EasyAntiCheat)

2. Is it worth buying the cheat right now, or will it take very long until the update comes out? Because currently I'm only planning on using it on EAC.

I've heard there's a new cheat update coming very soon so the cheat will work on Faceit Client.

1. When that update comes out will the cheat also work on EAC? (EasyAntiCheat)

2. Is it worth buying the cheat right now, or will it take very long until the update comes out? Because currently I'm only planning on using it on EAC.

1. Yes
2. I don't know about that. You can buy it ( by the way only League version will work with faceit anticheat and EAC when it will be out ).
And my favourite reply: The FaceIT AC and EAC bypass comes out when it comes out :D

1. Yes
2. I don't know about that. You can buy it ( by the way only League version will work with faceit anticheat and EAC when it will be out ).
And my favourite reply: The FaceIT AC and EAC bypass comes out when it comes out :D

Yea I'm planning on buying the league version, but I guess I'll wait until the EAC & Faceit update comes out :)

Reactions: SantaS