EAC estimated time?

wowow23

Master Guardian
Jun 26, 2016
around what month do you guys think EAC support will be released? (jan, feb, march, stuff, etc) atm im saving money up for whenever that is so i can resub >:DDD

EAC should be out by early January if not in the next week.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
hey Jim,

do you have a somewhat estimate of when we can expect to be 'safe'/ud on faceit again? it's all I play, and am kinda stuck until it's fixed.

I'll always stay with LC though :)

hey Jim,

do you have a somewhat estimate of when we can expect to be 'safe'/ud on faceit again? it's all I play, and am kinda stuck until it's fixed.

I'll always stay with LC though :)
This is not at all the thread for that

You're supposed to not follow me around the Forum and ask random questions that are off topic of the thread

So what leagues actually use EAC? An all inclusive list would be appreciated. Is it mainly for euro? I've never played in anything but esea and cevo but I haven't really looked else where either? Pref only ones that have a worth while prize?

So what leagues actually use EAC? An all inclusive list would be appreciated. Is it mainly for euro? I've never played in anything but esea and cevo but I haven't really looked else where either? Pref only ones that have a worth while prize?
I don't think there is a list tbh